This is a job posting from company – Morph Enterprise
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Utah, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Open to remote work-90% offsite/10% onsite-Local candidates are preferred but not required. If non locals, Candidate’s need to relocate to UT.
The State of Utah is seeking two experienced z/OS Mainframe Systems Programmers. We are looking for generalists.
Our environment. Our mainframe runs two applications: Medicaid and a print billing system for high volume printers. We have a disaster recovery site with an IBM Capacity BackUp (CBU). Data is continuously replicated, but the mainframe is generally turned off.
This environment is stable. We are looking for someone with broad-based experience to monitor processes, to respond to problems, to simplify our system, and to help other system users. Candidates will be ranked based on their experience with a range of mainframe technologies:
- RACF security administration
- SCRT reporting
- IBM internal billing systems.
- Mainframe network configuration.
- BMC Control-M software
- IPL procedures
- IODF configurations
- Hardware Configuration Manager (HCM),
- Hardware Configuration Definition (HCD),
- Hardware Management Console (HMC),
- Workload Manager (WLM)
- Tape Management (TMS),
- System Monitoring
- ICF catalog management.
- Dell/EMC disk and tape storage
- System Troubleshooting
- System Documentation
- Teamwork with application programmers
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to be on call (Calls are infrequent, but the application is important.)
- 40%-CICS, MQ, SRCT Reporting
- 20%-SMP/E, IBM Internal billing, TCP/IP
- 20%-Control-M, InfoPrint, IPL Proceedures