This is a job posting from company – Carmeuse
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kentucky, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage aggregate and concrete sales and business development for use in asphalt, ready mix concrete, concrete products, and all construction applications in geographically designated aggregate markets as specified by the Sales manager;
- Manage and develop new aggregate accounts, contracts, and supply agreements; coordinate day to day sales and forecasts with plant operations;
- Drive Growth through:
- Strong emphasis on prospecting new companies
- Keep the pipeline full at all times by ensuring that an active list of potential new prospects are compiled and constantly updated
- Responsible for addressing customer concerns in collaboration with other departments/functional areas
- Attends and support tradeshows, as well as maintain industry association relationships
- Work closely with Sales Manager and operations on ensuring the product balance as it pertains to the area
- Maintain the Yager database on all customers, potential customers and competitors, and ensure this database contains all relevant information required to drive Carmeuse sales and marketing initiatives;
- Oversee customer pricing, quotes, sales budget, sales forecasts, and reports for accounts through use of Yager databases following policy, procedures and management guide lines;
- Keep fully abreast of the asphalt, ready mix concrete, concrete products, and construction aggregate market; competing products, competitors, market pricing, competitor customers, and market volume;
- Provide support to other Yager team members at key customers and prospects when required;
- Responsible for the development and continuous maintenance of the prospect list for the business area
- Implement tactical plan to build strong customer relationships
- Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or comparable years’ experience
- 5+ years of successful sales
- Business development experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- 50% travel domestically
- Prioritizes effectively and is organized with the ability to breaking down large work tasks into specific work activities
- Utilizes strong interpersonal skills to relate well to all kinds of people both inside and outside of the organization
- Ability to build appropriate rapport with subordinates, peers, and/or managers.
- Demonstrates the ability to motivate one’s self to establish and achieve goals
- Courageous leadership demonstrated by acting with honesty and integrity
- Flexible, adapts to changes, and overcomes obstacles
- Consistently demonstrates initiative and a readiness to act on opportunities
- Strong team player that can work cooperatively with others in order to drive results and goals
- Influences others by overcoming objections and concerns in an appropriate manner, seeking a win/win solutions where both parties can reasonably meet their objectives
- Demonstrates persistence by rapid follow-up on commitments. Asks probing questions in order to fully understand customer needs.
- Self-motivated and understands objectives and is proactive in their approach to achieve them. Looks for opportunities to improve upon those objectives. Does not wait to be told what is important or when to take action.
- Professional image focused by adhering to company policies on attire and understanding that their business environment can dictate how they should appear.
- Results orientation focused by demonstrating an understanding of objectives. Promotes the value of the objectives. Creates, deploys, and measures the results of their strategy in order to track progress and reports results.
Yager Materials Provides a competitive compensation package:
- Group medical/pharmacy insurance options with company funded health care spending accounts
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- A 401k account with company contribution and matching contribution
- A robust Wellness program with financial rewards
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Options to purchase additional life insurance (employee, spouse, and child) and additional employee long-term disability insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid holidays and paid vacation time
- Tuition benefits including professional certifications
- Employee referral program
About the Team:
With over 100 years of experience, Owensboro, KY has been home to Yager Materials. During this time, Yager has grown to become a premiere producer and service provider within the community and the various yards supplied along the Ohio River. In 2019, Yager Materials merged with Carmeuse Lime & Stone to leverage each company’s strengths to provide our customers with the superior construction services and further diversify our construction portfolio.
- Construction Services – Yager has the experience, equipment, and innovative technology to handle all of your construction needs, as small as renting a vehicle to constructing highways for the public and private sector.
- Asphalt – Offering environmentally friendly asphalt paving service using hot and warm mix technologies and offering high recycle capabilities.
- Aggregate – A leading supplier of construction stone, derrick stone, rip-rap, decorative stone, gravel and sand.
- Ready-Mix Concrete – Foremost concrete provider in Western Kentucky, supplying concrete for commercial, residential, and public projects. • Marine – Utilizing our state of the art facility, we build and repair traditional and specialized barges.
Yager Materials is dedicated to maintaining a workplace that fosters equal opportunity and creates a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require particular assistance with any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you can submit your request by sending an email to [email protected] This option is reserved for people requiring adaptation due to a disability. The information received will be processed by Carmeuse and then directed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure the proper consideration of the application or hiring process.