This is a job posting from company – 1800Accountant
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Tax Accountant (Fully Remote) :
Who We Are:
1-800Accountant is defining a new accounting services model to help business owners navigate the new economy! We combine technology with a dedicated accountant to serve the needs of start-ups, entrepreneurs and small businesses by providing extraordinary service at an affordable price. Our team helps business owners focus on the passion they have for their business while helping them with their finances creating a collaborative effort to help their business thrive.
Are you looking for a better work/life balance during the hectic tax season? Would you like to be a part of the nation’s fastest growing virtual tax accounting company? Great! We are currently seeking a Tax Accountant to join our team! This would be a fully remote work from home position. As a tax accountant, your primary responsibility is preparing small business tax returns for clients.
- Preparation of individual (1040) and business tax returns (1120, 1120s,1065) and associated schedules
- Meet or exceed all productivity deadlines, goals, and established client or management expectations
- Preparation of client’s financial statements using various bookkeeping software
- Provide tax consulting to individuals and small businesses over the telephone
- Help clients minimize their tax liabilities
- Assists clients during audits and other related inquiries
- Facilitate client meetings via telephone as directed by the manager
- Keeps up to date on tax laws and current developments in the tax area
- All other responsibilities or duties assigned by management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work extended hours January through April 15th
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- BA or BS in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years’ experience preparing personal and small business tax returns
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets, tax preparation, and bookkeeping software, etc.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to effectively present information over the telephone.
Preferred experience and qualifications:
Why Join Us?
- We’ve worked diligently to create an energetic, high-achieving, and zero-ego team culture that is truly unlike anywhere else––you can feel the positive energy from your first interview.
- Good ideas can come from anywhere, and we’ve created a work environment to facilitate hyper-collaboration and inspiration-sharing.
- We value employee engagement and teamwork as a critical component to our business
- Our goal is to nurture internal talent and create opportunities for growth and promotion, and we firmly believe that when one team member succeeds, we all succeed.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Dependent Care
- 401K with employer match
- Work with the country’s largest virtual accounting firm
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Join an engaging community of like-minded individuals
1-800Accountant is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. 1-800Accountant’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.
Powered by JazzHR