This is a job posting from company – Qualfon
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Idaho, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Qualfon’s mission is to help as many individuals as possible pursue their total vocation, create and an ever-growing number of career development opportunities, and be the partner of choice for all our clients.
· Further your education and earn a college degree through our Qualfon University scholarship program
· FREE access to personal and professional support through the Qualfon Care Coaches’ program
· Medical, dental benefits, vision and life & accident insurance for full-time employees
· Competitive wages: $30,139.20-$31,345.60 salary (base + potential bonus)
· Opportunities to earn additional income through incentives
· Paid time off
· We lead by example to ensure our amazing team members and supervisors embrace and live the Qualfon Mission & Values
· Qualfon is dedicated to ensuring all team members have [email protected]!
100% Remote Work from Home position that will include virtual training from your home.
Must live 25 miles from our office on 1201 W Ironwood Dr. Couer d’Alene, Idaho (Can reside in WA or ID)
We are looking for experienced and confident phone agents who are adept in both customer service and sales skills.
Do you have great computer skills? Do you thrive on multi-tasking? Do you love helping others?
If so, we are searching for you! Our elite client demands the best! Come join our team where excellence and high performance are recognized!
What you will be doing
- Be highly driven to reach the many incentives and cash commission bonuses we offer
- Be energized and thrive in a fast paced, high energy, and fun environment
- Care for your customers, by servicing existing accounts, finding out additional needs, and placing orders for any desired services or products
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Track your productivity
- Maintain composure in escalated situations
Technical & System Requirements
Technical & System Requirements:
· High-speed Internet via wired ethernet connection, no Wifi, Satellite or Hot spot
· Upload speed of 3 Mbps; Download speed of 10 Mbps
· The Internet service provider (ISP) must be highly stable with 1% or less packet loss
· Latency under 100ms.
· USB headset with noise-canceling microphone (Jabra, Plantronics, or Logitech recommended) 3.5 mm headsets and gaming style headsets are not approved.
· Must have available cell phone, tablet, or landline required for Multifactor authentication
What Skills you will need
- Minimum one year previous call center, sales, or prior work at home experience required
- Must live 25 miles from our office on 1201 W Ironwood Dr. Couer D’alene, Idaho
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task in several computer applications at once while holding a conversation with a customer
- Strong research/problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible & accommodate change
- Strong ability to communicate articulately and succinctly both verbally and in writing, along with Excellent listening skills
- Passion to meet or exceed performance goals
Please copy and paste the following Assessment into a computer browser and complete it in order to get fast-tracked to an interview!
Online Assessment – It will take about 45minutes to complete: