This is a job posting from company – Groupo
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Illinois, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
As a vital member of Group O’s call center, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing an efficient and high quality experience for our customers.
- Utilizing resources and leading edge technology tools to assist customers with questions, as well as to stay up-to-date on program information.
- Meeting and exceeding performance standards set forth by Group O and our clients.
- Partnering with your Supervisor to identify and initiate areas of opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
- Taking ownership of a customer’s issue as your own and creating positive solutions that benefit both the customer and our clients.
- Documenting complete and accurate information for each customer call.
Customer-focused, energetic attitude; desire to provide exceptional customer service each and every time. * Willingness to and accountable for resolving customer concerns.
- Ability to uphold a professional demeanor in difficult situations.
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing, challenging environment.
- Proven longevity in past employment.
- Committed to excellent attendance.
- Adherence to a set schedule with the flexibility to work extra hours or a modified work schedule to meet business needs.
- Work Schedule: M-F 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Intermediate computer and keyboarding skills; ability to navigate multiple screens and enter data while assisting the customer.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Starting at $16/hour
High school diploma or equivalent