This is a job posting from company – Killington Resort
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Vermont, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Winter 2022/2023: Road Maintenance Operator
Minimum Age Required for this Position
Killington and Pico Resort is the biggest mountain in the East, home to the most adventure you’ll find all year long, and a great place to start, build and grow your career. With seven distinct mountain areas, including Vermont’s highest lift-serviced peak, the opportunities are endless throughout the longest ski season in the East, and into the summer with mountain biking, golf and more. Join an enthusiastic team that strives to deliver the best guest experience possible, while taking advantage of all these mountains have to offer. Killington Resort is committed to employee wellness, safety, growth opportunities, and provides a wide variety of resort benefits, including access to our unparalleled playground.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation: Starting pay rate of $21.00, actual wage will be adjusted based on experience.
- Optional company subsidized medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account, employer paid short term disability & long-term disability offerings
- 401(k) retirement plan (with company match up to 5%)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off, holiday and sick pay
- Free season pass for employee/dependents
- Privileges at several other resorts
- Several discount programs (i.e. food & beverage, retail/rental, friends & family tickets, etc.)
Become a part of the team the clears, cleans and maintains our roads and parking lots to ensure our guests can easily and safely access the Beast of the East.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to operate non-CDL heavy equipment such as medium wheel loader and plow truck, during winter snow storms and perform snow removal activities
- Perform routine maintenance on heavy equipment
- Identify preventative maintenance needs and report to managers
- Interact professionally with guests and other departments as needed
- Valid drivers license
- Experience operating non-CDL equipment
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Drive snow plows
- Operate loader/backhoe/skid steer type equipment
- Prior experience desirable but will train the right candidate
- Dependable and reliable
- Ability to work early morning starts in all weather conditions
- Knowledge, tools and ability to perform troubleshooting and repairs of trucks and equipment
It is the policy of Killington/Pico Ski Resort Partners, LLC to provide equal opportunity and employment to all staff and applicants. No person shall be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, place of birth, age, physical or mental condition, or any qualified individual with a disability or veteran status.
Work where you play – Apply now!
Full Time – Seasonal