This is a job posting from company – Solution Builders
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Minnesota, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Windows Server Administrator
At Solution Builders, Inc., we’re passionate about helping our customers achieve complete satisfaction with their computer and information technology environments. We have an excellent reputation in the market and over 25 years of experience in providing businesses with high quality IT support and management. Our customers value a highly productive information technology experience and Solution Builders makes that a reality.
What YOU can expect:
We are equally as passionate about our Team Members! When you become part of the Solution Builders Team you can expect:
- An inclusive culture where you can have a direct impact on the superior service we provide our clients; small company feel, big on opportunity.
- Career development and growth opportunities.
- Salary range for this position: $50,000 – 65,000 per year
- Benefits that include:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days Off
- A company that won t make you feel like you re just a number. Your unique talents and experience will not only make a difference but will be recognized and rewarded!
Successful candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- Passion for solving business problems for clients while providing exceptional customer service.
- Willingness to embrace change with a positive attitude.
- Commitment to high quality work and positive customer outcomes.
Read on if this sounds like the place for you!
The Workstation Systems Technician is responsible for remote and onsite service and support needs for small and medium scale enterprise business networks. This relates to all technology, including: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software
- Implement new technology for customers according to Solution Builders accepted project methodologies.
- Document system changes in document management system and Solution Builders ticketing system.
- Communicate with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Resolve customer service requests and alerts involving technology at customer sites including Windows workstation OS, Windows servers OS, Mac OS, Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Office suite, etc.), printers, routers, firewalls, switches, VPN, Remote Desktop Services, VoIP and mobile phones, backup solutions and vendor-specific hardware and software according to Solution Builders standards.
- Maintain current technical expertise and utilize state-of-the-art techniques to implement customer solutions.
- Maintain a positive attitude and positive working relationship with all departments.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Upholds the company policy guidelines as well as recommend new and improved guidelines to insure compatibility and better service at client locations.
- Maintains current technical expertise in the rapidly changing technology of computing and utilizes state-of-the-art techniques when implementing client solutions.
- Maintains a positive attitude and positive working relationship with all departments to optimize working relationships and communication.
- Fulfills department requirements in terms of providing work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personnel illness, vacation, or education.
- Performs at or above company performance standards established within the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work onsite required. This is not a remote position.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Communications or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Service Delivery/Information Technology or related industry.
- 2+ years of personal computer experience and strong understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems
- Demonstrated leadership in resolving customer PC problems
- Strong organizational, presentation and customer service skills
- Communication skills: written, verbal and active listening
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to change
- Service awareness of all organization s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Solution Builders is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.