This is a job posting from company – Window World of Savannah
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
- Competitive, weekly pay.
- Consistent, year-round work.
- Organized warehouse for easy pickup of products and materials.
- Dependable workload, job list, and support from Window World to handle issues on the jobsite and questions from homeowners.
- Window World is the largest residential exterior remodeler in the United States. To keep up with growing customer demand, we are looking for highly motivated and experienced installers to install window and door projects. Our energy-efficient products are backed by industry-leading warranties, and we offer exceptional attention to detail and customer care. Completing those jobs with superior installers is one of the keys to our history of success. Our mission is simple: to combine exceptional quality and workmanship with superior service at affordable prices.
- Window World installers carefully remove old windows and doors from the home and replace them with new exterior remodeling products according to company standards and guidelines. Installers will pick up product from Window World’s warehouse and transport to customers’ homes for installation. Installers will complete installation of all new product, collect old product and debris for disposal back at the Window World location, and collect a completion certificate and final payment from the customer.
- Arrive at Window World location in a punctual manner to pick up product and transport it to the customer’s home.
- Remove and collect old windows and/or doors, to be disposed of at the Window World location.
- Troubleshoot unforeseen issues in the field in an attempt to avoid rescheduling or extended installation time.
- Complete installation projects in a professional and timely manner, including all finishing trims, insulates, and/or caulk.
- Collect final payment, survey, and completion certificate from the customer.
- Must have knowledge and ability necessary for removal and installation of windows and doors.
- Must have the ability to use basic hand tools
- Must be able to read tap measure and write down accurate measurements.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must work well on a team.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Must have persistence and strong problem solving and time management skills.
- Take pride in craftsmanship and finished work product.