This is a job posting from company – DoctorLogic
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
DoctorLogic is looking for a talented Website Support Specialist to help manage inquiries and change requests for our growing customer base!
***THIS POSITION IS REMOTE. APPLICANTS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED THAT LIVE IN THE FOLLOWING STATES: AZ, FL, MI, NC, NV, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI.***
The DoctorLogic Website Marketing Platform has helped thousands of doctors grow their practice while increasing new patients and outperforming their competition. This is a well-funded company with an industry-shaping platform started by proven entrepreneurs with a successful track record for this type of application.
If you want to love what you do, who you do it with, and be proud of the products you support, DoctorLogic is the right fit for you!
As a DoctorLogic Website Support Specialist, you will play a critical role in managing requests and inquiries regarding the Website and Digital Marketing efforts of our existing client base, while also maintaining a healthy relationship with our customers. Through email, desktop support, and over the phone, you will be responsible for tackling incoming website maintenance requests, engaging our customers in conversation regarding questions about our products and their performance, and seeking to grow relationships with clients.
Overview of Duties:
- Manage and respond to live customer requests using support and CMS software both through email and over the phone
- Troubleshoot customer issues and problem solve
- Work across internal teams to solve customer issues or complete requests
- Maintain relationships and communicate with customers using email and phone
- Participate in platform or service audits & improvements aimed at enhancing performance
- Work independently and autonomously to use creative problem-solving skills to meet customer needs and keep up with a constantly evolving industry
- Available between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm, CST and on-call after-hours if needed
The salary for this role is $35,000-$40,000, depending on previous experience and education.
- Working directly with customers to drive the adoption of best practices, advocate for product improvements, ensure retention, improve satisfaction, and inspire customer loyalty
- Handle customer requests while relying on your expertise to make judgment decisions on their impact
- Effectively utilize a suite of ticket management and content management tools to execute customer requests
- Work cross-functionally with other departments on projects focused on improving customer satisfaction
- Must be able to multi-task and adapt to the evolving needs of customers & internal teams
- Capable of switching gears and juggling multiple workflows or types of tasks
- 2 years of account management or customer service experience, preferably in a Digital Marketing agency
- Strong knowledge in SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, Websites, and CMS is preferred
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with strong problem-solving, time-management and communication skills
- A demonstrable track record of being a fast learner, creative problem solver, and collaborative team member
- Passionate about customer performance, detail-oriented, strong verbal and written communication skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Monday.com, Jira, and Google Suite tools
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of .html
- Website domain management experience
What’s in It for You?
- This is your chance to work inside a team that is competitive but still collaborative and thrives on revolutionizing the medical marketing space. We love being creatively strategic together.
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing company and work alongside an incredible team of smart and supportive people.
- The opportunity to work with support, product, and development teams to directly impact the quality of our platform and our customer’s performance.
- The chance to work with fascinating customers, whether it’s a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills trying to improve their brand or the VP of a healthcare system looking to acquire new patients in a competitive market. You will actively help contribute to their growth and expand their reach to millions of patients.
BONUS Points if you have…
- Previous agency experience and working with healthcare websites
- Speak developer and the marketing lingo of other teams
- A track record of success
Why build your career with DoctorLogic?
We believe you have a right to know what’s expected of you. There should be no gray lines. We believe in allowing our team members the flexibility to work from the place they are most comfortable and productive at. We provide you with the tools and equipment you need to work at what you do best every day. We believe that your family and personal life are crucial to our success. We care about co-workers and their families. We believe in creating products that delight our customers. Your opinion counts. We want YOU to succeed because we all benefit when that happens.
The DoctorLogic Patient Acquisition Platform has helped thousands of healthcare providers increase their new patient volume and grow their practice. Our all-in-one, best-in-class Platform for the healthcare industry is respected as the top-performing platform for practice growth while saving our doctors both time & money.
Powered by JazzHR