This is a job posting from company – Corps Team
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Our client, a leader in the power sports industry, is seeking an experienced Warranty Claim Auditor for a 3+ month contract assignment. This position is fully remote, with a rotating Saturday shift.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Audit warranty and safety bulletin claim submissions for accuracy of completed repair
- Review photo submissions of completed repair checkbacks for proper installation
- Document and communicate failed audits through our internal escalation channels
- Process claims upon passed inspection
- Back-up or assist other warranty claim personnel as necessary
- Make necessary recommendations for process opportunity improvements
- Attend in person or virtual company provided trainings
- Work in a safe and healthy manner, strictly following all regulations and the code of conduct
- Stringent attention to detail when executing repetitive tasks
Skills & Knowledge:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Two-year degree preferred
- Must have a performance history of quality conscious work, good attendance, and high ethical standards
- Must have a working knowledge of PC software programs (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, database, email) including the ability to enter and retrieve data.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated organizational and leadership skills.
- Must be responsible, enthusiastic, trustworthy, and able to work with minimum supervision