This is a job posting from company – Dahl Consulting
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Minnesota, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Dahl Consulting is currently partnering with a leader in the Powersports industry. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with local employment opportunities. Polaris is hiring a Warranty Claim Auditor for a contract position! Interested? Get more details below.
- Attention to Detail
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks
- Integrity/strong ethics
- Committed to role and remaining dedicated throughout the assignment duration
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Audit warranty and safety bulletin claim submissions for accuracy of completed repair
- Review photo submissions of completed repair checkbacks for proper installation
- Document and communicate failed audits through our internal escalation channels
- Process claims upon passed inspection
- Back-up or assist other warranty claim personnel as necessary
- Make necessary recommendations for process opportunity improvements
- Attend in person or virtual company provided trainings
- Work in a safe and healthy manner, strictly following all regulations and Polariss code of conduct
- Stringent attention to detail when executing repetitive tasks
Skills & Knowledge:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Two-year degree preferred
- Must have a performance history of quality conscious work, good attendance, and high ethical standards
- Must have a working knowledge of PC software programs (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, database, email) including the ability to enter and retrieve data.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated organizational and leadership skills.
- Must be responsible, enthusiastic, trustworthy, and able to work with minimum supervision
Standard office environment activities with option to work remote
Hours & Scheduling:
Needed Coverage (Across Team)
Mon-Fri, 7am 6pm (potentially 7pm)
Saturday, 8am or 9am 1pm or 2pm. Rotating Saturday shift for the team (unless one person wants every Saturday). If rotating, likely once every month.
Rotating Saturday shift once a month.
Shift can be discussed within coverage window (for example: 7am-4pm, 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm).
Willing to Consider
PT (25-30 hours/week) or FT (30-40 hours/week) *Unable to consider candidates who require under 20 hours/week.
Flexible schedules (for example: 4 10-hour days), especially if interested in Saturday coverage.
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once weve reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225, or start an online chat with us.