This is a job posting from company – McKesson
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: South Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Join McKesson now to receive a special $1,000 sign-on bonus! Begin a rewarding career as a Part Time Material Handler with pay up to $16.75/hr increasing to $17.77/hr in 12 months!
$1,000* Hiring Bonus! *To be paid incrementally during first 6 months of employment.
Text McKessonJobs to 25000 to apply!
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Medical-Surgical provides medical-surgical supplies and equipment to physicians’ offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgery centers. Our catalog includes more than 150,000 national brand products from bandages to exam tables, plus McKesson’s own line of high-quality medical-surgical products. We’re proud to be the only national distributor serving the entire continuum of healthcare.
Please watch our video for a preview of a day in the life at McKesson !
Our Distribution Center is looking for a dynamic and motivated warehouse associate to join our team. This is a fantastic chance to work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet high-paced and professional work environment. We currently have the following shift available to add to our team:
- First Shift: Monday through Friday – 2:00 PM Start (20 to 29 hrs per week) – $16.75/hr
The Material Handler job will involve:
- Pulling and packing medical, surgical supplies and equipment orders for shipment
- May use power equipment including, but not limited to forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment while maintaining the highest level of productivity and accuracy
- Working with RF Scanning equipment to maintain records of merchandise shipped, as well as examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines
- Standing and engaging in repetitive movement throughout the entire shift
- Extensive walking and mandatory overtime as needed is required
- Passion around working for a leading healthcare distribution company focused on distributing medical and surgical supplies and equipment to more than 50% of Americas hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and other healthcare facilities
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Material Handler is right for you!
Keep Your Edge – Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift pulling and picking orders as you strategically get the job done
Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 PTO days to all eligible employees, along with paid Holidays
Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your family’s needs
Stay Fit – Get your workout in as you bend, twist, lift up to 50lbs, and walk extensive miles per shift – Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health discounts!
Work Hard, Play Hard – That’s right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
Take advantage of on the job training to operate power equipment including forklift, hand tools, and other devices
Most of our Distribution Centers are climate controlled and utilize state of the art systems & equipment
Stay comfortable while working in a fast-paced team oriented environment!
- Entry level experience
- Work experience in a face-paced, distribution or warehouse environment or stock room strongly preferred; picking/packing, sorting, loading/unloading, scanning, or various other warehouse functions
- The ability to work the hours listed above, in addition to overtime. * Overtime in most Distribution Centers is mandatory and typically occurs M-W due to our real-time commitments to our customers
- Strong reading, addition and subtraction skills needed to manage order specific documentation
- Ability to lift 20 to 50lbs repetitively throughout the course of a shift without assistance (weight varies based on product)
- Must be able to bend, sit, stand, twist, stoop for long periods of time
- Able to walk up to 10 miles throughout the course of a shift (steps vary per shift)
- Working with RF scanning equipment
**If you require accommodations for this interview – please reach out to us at 877-337-0059 as soon as possible to coordinate.
No agencies please.
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to support physical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, please
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!