This is a job posting from company – Global Industrial
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New Jersey, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Shift – Monday-Friday – Nigjht shift starting at 11pm – 8 hour shift. No weekends!
Additional benefits include: Company Sponsored Work Boots, Fully Stocked Pantry throughout your shift & Raffles!
$18 per hour!
Global Industrial Company (GIC) is a leading distributor of commercial industrial products with locations across the US, Canada, and Mumbai, India. The clients we serve are amongst Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Stitch Fix, Walmart and a host of other recognized brands. We offer over 1.7 million products across 21 categories to enable businesses to grow and thrive! As the company continues to innovate across the competitive landscape, we are always looking to find the best talent.
Warehouse Associate/Equipment Operator: Pick, Receive, Load/Unload
Typical Daily Responsibilities:
· Operate a Cherry Picker and/or Reach Truck in an efficient and safe manner in a fast-paced environment to fill customer orders.
· Partner with Receiving, Returns and Inventory with day to day operation.
· Utilize an RF Scanner to determine the correct products to be moved, picked or distributed for completing customer orders.
· Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets, shelves or conveyor belts based on necessary route.
· Operate a riding powered pallet jack and/or forklift to move products efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
· Receive processed orders, verify accuracy of order and scan order into computer system.
· Band product securely to respective pallet in accordance with company standards to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Utilize machinery to shrink wrap products on pallets.
· Load orders safely and efficiently.
· Unload trucks and verify inventory.
· Record and report discrepancies and/or damages as needed.
· Assemble component parts to build various types of lockers and cabinets.
· Support the team with other duties as assigned.
This is for a first shift position: 9:00AM-5:30PM.
Competencies and Skills:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 6 months experience operating a Reach Truck and/or cherry Picker required.
· 6 months experience working in a warehouse environment required.
· Experience using an RF Scanner and/or operating an electric pallet jack required.
· Ability to lift up to 75 lbs., stand, walk, pull and bend on a continuous basis in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to use various types of packing supplies to protect product on pallet for shipping.
· Strong attention to detail, safety and quality required.
· Verbal communication and written comprehension skills required.
· Proficient in reading and interpreting assembly instructions and drawings
Looking to support growing business in an inclusive, team-orientated environment? Apply today!
Global Industrial provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR