This is a job posting from company – PrimeFlight Cargo Services
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Missouri, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Job Category: Airport Operations
Kansas City, MO 64153
Shifts: 9:00 pm – 5:30 am & 11:30 pm – 8:00 am
PrimeFlight Cargo is an essential employer, delivering airfreight and cargo around the United States.
Do you want job stability with advancement opportunities? Are looking for a job with guaranteed full-time hours and a team that contributes to world-class customer satisfaction, you found it! Don’t ignore this opportunity!!
We have job opportunities available for Full-Time Freight/Warehouse Agents located at the MCI airport in Kansas City, MO. Experience preferred; but, not required as training is provided. The MCI Airport location is a premier location in Kansas City. We offer internal promotion opportunities and a competitive wage.
Job description: Freight/Warehouse Agents performs a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving and processing inbound and outbound airfreight, filling requested orders for shipment, and organizing warehouse inventory.
- Receiving and processing inbound and outbound air freight.
- Perform FOD walks.
- Organizing warehouse inventory.
- Build and Break down of freight.
- Ability to work assigned shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility in the schedule when needed.
- Able to work with little to no supervision.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Self-motivated and be a team player.
- Must be able to fluently read, speak, write and understand English.
- Work under stressful situations.
- Must be able to complete a background check, including FBI criminal history, employment background, and pre-employment drug test.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or provide proof of right to work in the U.S.
Education & Experience:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a high noise environment.
- Must be able to bend, lift, stretch and reach both below the waist and above the head.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: relevant, 1 year
Education: High school or equivalent
Work Location: MCI Airport
Our work culture is:
Detail and safety-oriented with quality-focused customer satisfaction.
Diversified with strong team collaboration.
Performance-focused with positive results.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored life insurance
Join our team today!