This is a job posting from company – Baptist Community Services
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Full time positions available – 10am – 7pm rotating days off
Must be able to work weekends and holidays
Competitive base pay ranging from $13 – $15 per hour depending on experience
Must be able to work holidays, weekends, evenings.
Must have current food handler’s certificate. Please include certificate information on application.
– Full Health Benefits including medical, dental, and vision
– Incentivized Employee Wellness Program
– Free Daily Meal Program
– Purchase Discounts including Wonderland WOW passes and Movie Tickets
– Family Fun Events
– Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
– BCS Worship Nights
Not only will you receive excellent benefits, but we also go above and beyond to make you and your family feel welcomed as a part of our family!
Under the direct supervision of the Food Service Supervisor/Manager assists with food orders and serving for elders, staff and customers.
Must be able to read, speak and write English. Must be able to make simple math calculations.
- Serves food selections according to requests and/or diet orders. (constantly)
- Maintains clean and sanitized work areas. (constantly)
- Keep all dining room tables free of used dishes. (constantly)
- Clean refrigerators, label food, and log temperatures on a daily basis. (constantly)
- Keep all bus carts and stations clean as directed. (constantly)
- Sweep and mop wait station area at the end of every shift as directed. (constantly)
- Expedite all food to perspective tables and seats as needed. (constantly)
- Keep line stocked with items as needed. (constantly)
- Must be able to commit the time necessary from an attendance and punctuality standpoint to accomplish the above specified Essential functions of Job.
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort.
- Help train and give guidance to other BCS employees.
- Maintain a clear, safe and unobstructed work area, practice habits, and utilize appropriate safety equipment.
- Follow all BCS safety policies.
- Provide customers with the highest quality products and service.
- Understand and apply appropriate quality improvement processes.
- Promote Customer Service.