This is a job posting from company – DEKA
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New Hampshire, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We have an opening for a Test Engineer Co-Op to work in a dynamic medical device research and development environment. You will join a team that is working on prototype electromechanical systems that monitor, control, and manipulate biologic materials to enable the manufacturing and deployment of cell-based therapies. This position provides visibility to the device development process and hands-on experience with engineering prototypes, testing, and data analysis.
DEKA offers Internships and Co-Ops for full time students* (must be at least 18 years of age). All Spring Co-Op and Internships must start no later than January 23, 2023; this is a 6+ month position.
How you will make an impact:
- Execute and provide feedback to team members on test procedures.
- Assist in analysis of collected data
- Document and investigate observations made during testing
- Assist in engineering investigations
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate technical program.
- Physics, Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering
- Post sophomore year required, post junior preferred
- Experience with the following:
- Design of Experiments
- MS Word, MS Excel
- Laboratory classes that include documentation of experiments
- Experience with the following a plus:
- Basic electrical circuits, breadboard, and soldering.
- Programming experience with Python or C++
- Statistical evaluation experience (classroom or work)
One hour from the beach, Boston, and the mountains, the historic Amoskeag Millyard once housed the largest textile mills in the world. It is now home to DEKA Research and Development, where we are taking the same innovation and cutting-edge technology into the modern age.
Behind DEKA’s brick walls sits a team of professionals who strive to make a difference every day through thoughtful engineering, design, and manufacturing. Here at DEKA, some of the most innovative and life-changing products of our time are created, and new ideas are always welcome and explored.
*A full time student is defined as being enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits per semester at an undergraduate program, or a minimum of 9 credits per semester for a graduate program.
Powered by JazzHR