This is a job posting from company – University of Minnesota Physicians
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Minnesota, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
University of Minnesota Physicians (M Physicians) is a non-profit organization seeking driven individuals in both clinical and non-clinical areas to help transform health and medicine. Headquartered in Minneapolis, our organization employs more than 1,200 physicians, 300 advanced practice providers and 2,200 health professionals and staff throughout Minnesota and beyond.
Join us on a mission to advance medicine.
Regardless of role, we at the University of Minnesota Physicians recognize that every member of our team is vital! The Visit Facilitator is responsible for supporting all in-person office visits! This person will prepare examination/procedure rooms before each patient, maintaining environmental services and infection control practices. This role helps to prepare each patient for their visit by collecting and detailing pertinent medical information. This motivated individual will also help with scheduling appointments, preparing schedules, office visits and other delegated communication!
Visit Facilitator Overview
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare examination and procedure areas for patients appointment
- Set-up the exam or procedure room
- Stock supplies
- Clean each exam/procedure room before and after each patient visit.
- Prepare for procedures by bringing in and setting up equipment or supplies.
- Transport and clean equipment, instruments, etc.
- Completes visit wrap-up by scheduling and coordinating follow-up appointments and other needs.
- Including MyChart sign-up for simple and sophisticated scheduling
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1-year of customer service experience
- Proficient with computer typing and comfortable with technology (computers)
Location: 1575 Beam Ave. Maplewood, MN 55109
Hours: 1.0 FTE, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Healthcare (Vision/Dental included) 401k, parking, financial assistance, among others.
Sign on bonus applicable to qualified applicants only.**
M Physicians offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and provides you with the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of health care through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.