This is a job posting from company – Fuel Sales
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Missouri, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Are you a transitioning teacher who is trying to start a new career in the EdTech world? Are you having trouble getting your foot in the door or getting noticed amongst all the applications who are similar to you just to find out the company hired from within? Have you ever considered starting with an EdTech company via the route of a Sales Development Representative? At Fuel Sales we are process-driven, executing a strategy to generate awareness and demand for our EdTech clients’ solutions. Our team calls on prospects to educate, gain interest, qualify leads, and schedule product demonstrations. Pairing our startup experience with demand generation expertise, we are building unique teams bringing cutting-edge solutions to potential clients in Education Technology, Healthcare, and Financial Services. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple companies, solutions, and markets, learn every day and have a lot of fun. You will earn a competitive wage while you learn a proven sales development process, grow through our on-the-job development academy, and execute for our clients.
Our ultimate goal is to help you kickstart a career in sales and help you get your foot in the door with EdTech companies. As you practice your skills and deliver for our clients, our team gets to know you, your goals, and your career ambitions. We then work to connect you with our partner companies to network and discover job opportunities that will further your new career.
- Proactively engaging and prospecting new business opportunities and customers.
- Educate potential customers and generate interest in our client’s solutions.
- Work directly with client Account Executives to schedule demonstrations of their software solutions for qualified opportunities.
- Effectively use contact management technology. (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
What we’re looking for:
- Mission-driven personality including self-management and motivation.
- Naturally curious, helpful problem solvers with an internal motivation to help others.
- Solution Minded.
- Education/EdTech Experience is beneficial.
- Ability to carefully listen and respond with empathy.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excited about how technology solutions can help any business.
- Dedicated to pursuing a career in sales.
- $32k plus commissions and bonuses.
- You are equally compensated for all training time.
We are based in Kansas City, but our diverse team includes SDRs across the country.
Earn While You Learn
Fuel Sales academy is the leading sales boot camp program. Get paid to train, gain experience, and start a career and be to be software sales. Receive day to day, online instructor led training and coaching.
Connect with us on social here: