This is a job posting from company – SpringStone Montessori
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Nevada, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Teaching Assistant works under the guidance of a Lead Teacher to ensure continuity of curriculum goals for the children in care as well as following health and safety policies.
- This person will be responsible for the general supervision of the children in his/her classroom.
- This person must be a sensitive and mature individual who is able to relate well to both children and adults.
- Attend all staff meetings and training programs.
- Have a good understanding of the Montessori Method.
- Help plan and carry out the program for the classroom.
- Gear the program to the needs of the individual child with concerns for his interests, handicaps, special talents, and individual style.
- Treat each child with dignity and respect.
As Teaching Assistant of SpringStone Montessori School, I agree to follow the job description outlined above.
- Help each child become aware of his role as an integral member of the group.
- Assume an equal share of the joint housekeeping’ responsibilities which include sanitizing the bathrooms and mopping.
- Participate in recommended training programs, etc.
- Help establish a good relationship between all staff members, children and parents.
- Assist in public-relations events sponsored by the school.
- Toddler Teacher Assistant must be able to lift a child of up to 35 pounds and a Preschool Teacher Assistant up to 55 pounds.
- Must have 1 year experience of working in a Classroom environment with a Licensed Facility
- Completed or willing to complete a Live Scan background check
- Submission of Negative TB Clearance