This is a job posting from company – Milestone Inc
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Are you looking for a dynamic innovative team environment where you can make a difference? Milestone, Inc., based in Shelton, CT, is an entrepreneurial market leader committed to providing the scientific and industrial communities with the most effective, safe, productive and highest quality instrumentation for Microwave Digestion, Microwave Extraction, Microwave Assisted Synthesis, Direct Mercury Determination and Microwave Ashing.
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for supporting the company’s sales goals through professional sales activities and exceptional customer service. The successful candidate must be able to work effectively in a team selling environment, consistently achieving sales targets with support from product management. This requires a technical sales approach through a thorough understanding of Milestone products and our customers’ applications.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- The candidate will optimally be located in Austin, Dallas, or Houston. The main need is for relatively easy access to an airport hub to travel within the Southern Gulf region. Most of travel will be within the Territory Region (AR, LA, NM, OK, KS, MO, and TX) with the exception of Shelton, CT visits.
- The main focus of this position is to help create sales activity and opportunities for the Region for the analytical product line.
- The person filling this position will need to be very good at prospecting, getting in the door with customers either in-person or virtually. This will utilize our current database, as well as tools such as ZoomInfo.
- Understanding the customers’ needs and converting initial interest into sales demos (either virtual or in-person).
- The number of demos completed per month will be a key metric that will be tracked and evaluated against.
- Successfully Plan and Perform On-site demonstrations of our analytical products, mainly the ultraWAVE and DMA80.
- Partner with Regional, National and Marketing Managers to develop and implement activities targeting specific markets or products.
- Maintain relationships with our current sales partners to maximize their benefit to the territory.
- Utilize current user-base to develop brand loyalty and to identify additional opportunities for our products.
- The candidate will have some sales experience in the analytical lab equipment space, or inside sales role in consumables with experience prospecting and building/maintaining a funnel, with 5+ years experience is optimal
- The candidate must have a solutions selling mindset
- Clear understanding and/or proven quota-driven sales record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Experience with sample preparation or metals analysis is a plus
- Excellent oral, written and computer skills. Microsoft Office proficient
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Technical expertise or aptitude for inorganic and organic chemistry applications a plus
- Ability to travel will be required for this position. Depending on location of the candidate it will be around 60% travel
- Comprehensive benefit package (Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans)
- Competitive Salary and Incentive Plan
- 401 K with Company Match
- Comprehensive training and development
- Milestone Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer