This is a job posting from company – Mosaic
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Mosaic is the leading North American integrated marketing and sales agency, specializing sales, training, experiential, and digital & virtual solutions. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers, leveraging new technologies and approaches. Together as a team we deliver for those results to our clients every day. Mosaic is not about standing out from the crowd – we lead it!
We are currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager to join our innovative, growing company. The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for managing 75+ retail and carrier stores in a dedicated geographical territory. TSM will cultivate relationships with retail partners and field leadership to collaborate to drive strategic initiatives for increased sales and market share of brand products. Develop a comprehensive approach and tracking of training for direct/indirect customer sales, associate training, and influencing store associates all levels. Responsible for coordinating and leading training events, whether face to face or virtual training, formal and informal.
The Territory Sales Manager will:
- Drive increased sell through and market share for each store within the designated territory through a comprehensive approach including direct and indirect customer sales, associate training, and influencing store personnel at all levels both face to face and virtually
- Build relationships and interact with retail partners and direct/indirect carrier stores to share knowledge through training to build brand advocacy. Includes group meetings, incentives, in-store and virtual group training, and other strategic activities to help drive sales
- Complete data collection for insights and daily activities using Mosaic systems. Provide market level reporting including market intelligence, competitive activity, feedback on current retail market conditions, and/or opportunities that impact sales and market share
- Maintain highly visible and consistent presence in designated carrier and retail stores within assigned territory.
- Ensure product display in-store is consistent with planogram guidelines and that devices are functioning properly (Level 1 Merchandising)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 – 8+ years combined sales and/or retail sales experience preferred with strong relative experience in retail business and/or wireless.
- Proven ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
- Knowledgeable assisting in the analysis of sales and market/territory data used to provide consultation and/or correction for under-performing stores. Proven experience managing and tracking performance against assigned directives and KPIs.
- Proven experience collecting and reporting information on competitive product and service offerings to management.
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with retail partner store and district field leadership to further collaborate on how best to drive incremental sell through for the brand.
- Ability to coordinate and lead formal / informal training events on product features and benefits within store and market both in person and virtually.
- Ability to work directly with store management and store team members in a sales-driven retail environment to identify and execute on opportunities to increase advocacy and sell out of products.
- Ability to prioritize store visits during optimal store-traffic periods to maximize impact and meet training objectives.
- Ability to complete administrative, payroll, or other management responsibilities as required (i.e. budget management of market funds, interviewing, and training of new hires).
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and prioritization of tasks.
- Superior interpersonal skills to work closely with other team members, sales associates, retail sales management, and clients both in person and virtually.
- Excellent judgment, effective problem-resolution skills, and the ability to balance multiple (and often conflicting) demands.
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Able to carry 25lbs
- Familiarity with Google services (Drive, Meet, Duo, Gmail, Docs, Slides and Sheets)
Along with competitive pay, we offer a comprehensive benefits program. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Telehealth
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 401(k) match
- Legal Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Tuition Assistance Plan
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
This position requires candidates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the start date of the position, as defined by local and state governing bodies or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Candidates who cannot be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons can request an accommodation by completing the “Accommodation Request Form” (available from Human Resources).
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Acosta/Mosaic is committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our customer and retailer facing associates during this Covid-19 Pandemic. We are providing all associates with safety protocol training, personal protective equipment and routine updates on guidance from the CDC to our team so they can stay informed and safe. We require associates to participate in on-site temperature checks and complete pre-visit retailer surveys, where required.
Follow us on the following:
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
To Apply: please send resumes to: [email protected]
By submitting your application, you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.