This is a job posting from company – Arbor Bank
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Nebraska, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Job Title: Teller – Deposit Specialist – Omaha
Reports to: Deposit Manager
Office Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Hours: Monday thru Friday: 7:30 am to 6:00 pm (rotating shifts) Saturday: 8:30 am to 12:00 pm (rotating shifts)
Deposit Specialist is responsible for providing teller transaction services by developing, managing, and retaining relationships with customers. This person, independently and/or collaboratively, works with bankers and office staff to actively fulfill the mission of Arbor Bank. This person visits with customers for the purposes of providing customer service, relationship building and cross-sell. This person will independently handle moderately complex to complex customer issues and problems.
- Provide customer service by processing a variety of routine financial transactions including check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, loan payments, night or mail deposits.
- Records all transactions and prepares daily settlements of teller cash and proofs transactions.
- Greets customers, delivers prompt and efficient service and provides information about bank products and services.
- Answers incoming phone calls and ensures that the caller receives the service they need.
- Follows all required security procedures and policies.
- Provide customer service for all deposit account products and services included (but not limited to) checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit, health savings accounts, IRAs, safe deposit boxes.
- Respond promptly to customer issues, questions, and concerns.
- Remain customer-focused, provide consistent and effective service with an emphasis on customer retention and expansion.
- Know the features and benefits of bank products and services.
- Develop new banking relationships with prospective clients and expand existing relationships with current customers through the sale and cross-sale of bank products and services.
- Proactively work toward achievement of personal and branch sales and customer service goals.
- Project a professional image in dress, manner, communication, and focus.
- Demonstrate commitment, dependability, and respect for other team members with regular and predictable attendance, punctuality, and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability.
- Represent Arbor Bank by participating in community organizations and activities.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned or needed
- Precision Graphical
- Integrated Teller
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated customer contact to include: customer service, bookkeeping, computer skills, problem solving.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability and desire to work with team of employees across multiple locations.
- High level of proficiency with organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank personnel to solve customer problems.
Additional eligibility qualifications
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- No adverse environmental conditions expected.
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Company Summary – Arbor Bank employs nearly 150 individuals across 5 branch offices and is the oldest bank in Nebraska. We re proud to be a Gallup Strengths organization and promote employee engagement and Teamwork in everything we do. Our employees GROW with Arbor Bank by practicing their unique strengths to embody our Core Values: Do What You Do Best, Do Different Better, Be One Team, Take Total Ownership, Embrace Urgency, and Be A Guiding Force. Pay and benefits aren t the only thing we do right, we also get the intangibles right with a culture, family-like atmosphere and values that are second to none. We re proud that we plant two trees in a national forest for every new customer. Our core focus is to create raving fans by growing the value in every relationship.
Affirmative action plan/equal employment opportunity (AAP/EEO) statement— Arbor Bank maintains a policy of non-discrimination with employees and applicants for employment. No aspect of employment with us will be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability or any other basis protected by applicable law. We also believe in the principles of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). ADA prohibits employers from unlawfully discriminating against employees or job applicants with disabilities when making employment decisions. We will provide reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified disabled employees or applicants. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us.