This is a job posting from company – NYU Family Health Centers
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
NYU Langone Hospital – Brooklyn is a full-service teaching hospital and Level I trauma center located in Sunset Park, Brooklyn. The hospital is central to a comprehensive network of affiliated ambulatory and outpatient practices, and serves as NYU Langone Health’s anchor for healthcare access, growth, and delivery in the entire borough. At NYU Langone Health, equity, diversity, and inclusion are fundamental values. We strive to be a place where our exceptionally talented faculty, staff, and students of all identities can thrive. We embrace diversity, inclusion, and individual skills, ideas, and knowledge. Learn more about , and interact with us on , , , , , and .
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Telephone Operator, Part-Time (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday overnight 11PM) – Brooklyn.
In this role, the successful candidate Provide service for telephone communications, and code/trauma conditions.
- Contacts all hospital personnel in emergency situations
- Operates communications system Telephone Switchboard
- Follows specific procedures for Code Trauma Condition
- Answers emergency elevator calls
- Follows fire alarm emergency procedures
- Announces over head emergency calls
- Pages trauma groups
- Interacts appropriately with different levels of management
- Maintains telephone database
- Maintains code book
Additional Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Answer all telephone calls presented to the NYU Brooklyn Hospital Main list number, 3-3911 and Patient information.
- Following quick triage, forward to the intended party or activate emergency protocols.
- Operates 7/24/365 communications system Telephone Console
- Participates in the department Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Exercises
- Backup Langone Orthopedic Hospital Main Console when required to fill necessary shift gaps.
- Maintain ACE (Awesome Customer Service) levels by taking required training and certification classes as assigned
- To qualify you must have a High School Diploma Required
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Previous switchboard experience, preferable in a hospital setting.
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Langone Hospital – Brooklyn provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Hospital-Brooklyn is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Hospital- Brooklyn’s EEO policies, please . Please to view the Federal