This is a job posting from company – Clear Labs
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We are currently seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join our Customer Success Team. This role will be fully remote and working east coast hours.This person will provide exceptional support to Clear Labs customers via numerous channels including phone, email, and remote access.
- Provides technical support to external and internal customers in the diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair of Clear Labs genetic sequencing products and technology.
- Conducts advanced data analysis and troubleshooting, understanding customer sample preparation, processing, and laboratory practices.
- Documents complaint and inquiry cases in the CRM system.
- Escalates issues/cases requiring further investigation to Field Service, Field Applications, and R&D.
- Responsible for guiding complaint resolution to ensure that proper and satisfactory responses and results are provided to customers.
- Authorizes return and replacement of customer product as warranted.
- Work as a liaison to partners or distributors.
- Assists in the writing and reviewing of troubleshooting guides and operational procedures.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to support escalations and resolve customer issues.
- Provides logistical support to the field team by managing the calibration of tools and equipment.
- Assists with service inventory demand planning and part ordering.
Information Management & Reporting
- Tracks key performance metrics on call volumes, case response & resolution times, call handling, and product case trends.
- Key team member for the improvement of information systems and channels to facilitate customer self-service (web, chat, knowledge base, videos, etc.)
- Conducts customer satisfaction surveys, reports results, and drives improvements.
Knowledge and Skills
- Laboratory or Technical Support experience in one or more of the following preferred:
- Genetic sequencing, PCR and Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Oncology or Virology
- Robotic liquid handling automation instrumentation and software
- Laboratory sample preparation, practices, and diagnostic analysis workflow
- Laboratory analytical diagnostic equipment, medical devices and software
- Fluent English (written and oral) is required (additional languages would be an advantage – Spanish, Portuguese, etc.)
- Knowledge and use of commercial computer application packages (MS Office)
- Familiarity with NetSuite, JIRA, and SalesForce (or similar CRM System) a plus
- Curious & self-motivated with ability to learn a complex technology platform quickly
- Builds collaborative work relationships with different teams, including Service, Sales, Marketing, R&D, and Quality.
- Available to work weekends and holidays on a rotational basis
- Must have a suitable home or remote work environment (High Speed Internet)
- May include extended computer and telephone work involving repetitive arm/wrist motions
- May include occasional overnight travel (approximately 10%).
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biological / Clinical Laboratory Science with minimum 4 years of relevant clinical or research experience in Genetic Sequencing, Biology, Virology, Microbiology or experience working in Life Science / Medical Device Industry (or equivalent) expertise.
- Prior experience as a Technical Support Representative or Service Coordinator