This is a job posting from company – Burlington School District
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Vermont, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Edmunds Middle School is seeking an experienced and energetic teacher who is passionate about teaching middle school level Humanities. This position requires teaching World and US history courses, as well as collaborating with a team of teachers across other disciplines.
The following are Required: * Licensed or eligible for Vermont Educators License.
- Endorsement in middles school Humanities or eligible for Vermont Provisional License.
- Documented NCLB Highly Qualified Teacher status.
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Completed SchoolSpring application, including 3 letters of recommendation.
- Understanding of Cultural Competency (as explained through Essay 1 on SchoolSpring)
- Knowledge of best practices regarding frameworks of student behavioral support.
- Experience providing social studies to middle school students.
- Familiarity with integrated technology as a learning tool.
The following are Preferred:
- Training and experience with English Language Learners.
- Evidence of strong connection with students and families.
- Experience in a professional learning community.
- Knowledge of assessments and use of data to inform instruction.
- Experience in implementing inclusive practices for students with disabilities.
- Strong communication skills as evidenced through quality of resume, cover letter, and essays.
- Ongoing educational coursework in social studies.
SALARY: As per the Master Agreement between the Burlington Board of School Commissioners and the Burlington Education Association.
Job Title : Teacher – Humanities (Limited Teacher Contract)
Primary Location : Edmunds Middle School
Salary Range : per CBA – per CBA / Per Year
Shift Type : Full-Time