This is a job posting from company – St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Idaho, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
At. St. Joseph Regional Medical Center (ScionHealth), we recognize that our patients deserve qualified, engaged, and competent healthcare professionals. And we know that our healthcare professionals deserve a working environment that is safe, leaders who are visible and supportive, and opportunities to grow and develop in their chosen disciplines. The heart of St. Joe’s is in its people, making our hospital a family that only the best is invited to join. If you feel that your skills and compassion fit with our vision for healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center’s (SJRMC) Operating Room is looking for caring & compassionate Certified Surgical Technologists who want to be part of a dynamic team. You will work closely with exceptional team members within a robust department of Operating Room staff, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) staff, Day Surgery & Infusion staff and many more.
You may be wondering if you can be a part of the perioperative services staff here at SJRMC, the answer is yes. We offer positions for Certified Surgical Technologists, RNs, LPNs, and CNAs that work to support the needs of surgeons performing high quality and responsible care to the patients that come through the department every single day.
Equipped with seven (7) operating suites and state of the art surgical technology is what sets SJRMC apart in the Lewis Clark Valley here in Lewiston, Idaho. We are proud to be home of a VELYS™ Robotic-Assisted Solution and the da Vinci Xi Surgical System providing robotic-assisted surgery by Intuitive. There are many surgical specialties housed here at SJRMC, such as, general surgery, neurology, neurology-spine, orthopedics, orthopedic-spine, obstetrics, gynecology, ear-nose-throat, and podiatry, just to list a few.
- Functions as a member of the sterile team
- Assists in readying room, opening supplies, performs surgical scrub, sets up back table and prepares anticipated instruments, equipment and supplies
- Assists with draping and establishing sterile field
- Anticipates needs and passes instruments, sutures, etc., according to need
- Assures safe, sterile environment through use of scrupulous aseptic technique
- Needle and sponge counts with circulating nurse
- Shares on-call rotation with other staff member
- 10-hour shifts – Monday thru Thursday
- Required call – 1 day/week and 1 weekend per month.
- Evening Shift (3pm – 11:30pm) = 8%
- Night Shift (11:00pm – 7:30am) = 11%
- No Weekend Differential
Paid based on the shift the majority of hours are worked
- Graduate of an accredited course and Surgical Technician Certification (CST) is preferred at time of employment.
- Certification is required within 6-months of employment
Scion Health considers a consistently positive, cooperative, self-motivated, courteous, and professional attitude to be an essential function of every position. While different positions have different primary areas of responsibility, everyone needs to work as a team, and we expect all employees to roll up their sleeves and pitch in as necessary to get the job done.
Employees must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: (a) can get along with co-workers or peers without exhibiting behavioral extremes, (b) perform work activities requiring negotiating, instructing, supervising, persuading, or speaking with others; and (c) respond appropriately to constructive feedback from a supervisor.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technological developments) dictate.