This is a job posting from company – MasterCorp
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Take the next step in your hospitality career with MasterCorp, the industry leader in housekeeping and hospitality services! Manage an amazing team of hard-working, passionate individuals. We are offering industry-leading pay and a full benefits package.
Don’t miss out. APPLY TODAY!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Start at $15.39 per hour
- Immediate hire – Full-time and part-time positions available
- Paid training in our proprietary cleaning processes
- Full benefits package including Medical, Vision and Dental and Paid Time Off (after 6 months of employment)
- Opportunities for growth and career development
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for natural leaders with a spirit to serve and a passion for hospitality. Supervisors will be tasked with developing skills and keeping a team of hard-working individuals motivated.
Family-owned and operated business with over 40 years in business. MasterCorp provides turnkey services for housekeeping, engineering, floor care, and laundry to most major hospitality brands and commercial clients. From recruiting to training and managing operational execution, we take care of all our client’s needs while representing their brand to the highest quality standards.
Our people are our most valuable asset and our most significant source of pride. We provide the tools, training, and opportunities to help transform your career and our client’s guest experience.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift 25 pounds (with or without accommodation).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will manage a team of hard-working individuals that help shape the guest experience.
- Manage, train and recruit members of the Housekeeping team.
- Manage linen and supply inventories.
- Support Housekeepers in prepping units for cleaning.
- Inspect units, re-classify as clean, and mark ready for guests.
- Report maintenance issues as they are identified according to business policies.
- Report to work as scheduled, in proper uniform, and following company appearance standards.
- Motivate team and consistently set the example by maintaining a positive, friendly, helpful attitude with guests, customers, and other team members.
- Develop strong customer relationships.
- Comply with safety regulations and procedures.
Join the MasterCorp family and grow your career with us!