This is a job posting from company – Pullman Christian Childcare Center
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Washington, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Substitute Teacher supports the Teachers and the Director by helping to create a caring and safe environment for the children and assisting in activities to improve the overall care and quality of education. S/he must be flexible and quick to respond to the needs of the center, as well as be able to communicate, listen and work well with others in a team environment. Assisting in implementing a quality educational program and in developing positive relationships with the children and their parents.
- Respond within 30 minutes of call/text/email for needs.
- Assist in the implementation of curricula activities and encourage participation by children.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, order, and availability of classroom materials.
- Encourage self-help and good hygiene through behavior modeling.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification (can be obtained during hiring process).
- Must clear full background check.
- Must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
- Washington STARS training for Early Childhood
- Previous work experience in a childcare center or family care home center.
- Paid Sick Leave accrues immediately
Pullman Christian Childcare Center is licensed by the state of Washington for the care of children ages birth through twelve years.
Our aim is to provide Christ-centered, quality care for children in a wholesome Christian environment to nurture happy, confident kids! We understand the importance of providing a loving, clean, and secure environment where children can explore God’s world, learn principles for living, and experience God’s love.
We want to work with families and the community, to serve families as your children grow and develop. Families are welcomed to participate in activities or observe at any time.
Our door is always open and we would be happy to talk with you about any questions you may have. God Bless You.