This is a job posting from company – Cambridge Isotope Laboratories
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Massachusetts, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc. (CIL) is searching for a Strategic Pricing Specialist I to join our Sales and Marketing Team based in our Tewksbury, MA headquarters. As the leading company in a niche scientific market, CIL works with cutting edge researchers in clinical diagnostics, metabolic research, proteomics, environmental testing, protein discovery, drug development, metabolomics, and industrial research. CIL’s growing customer base spans academia, pharmaceutical and industry, enabling collaborations with Nobel laureates, industry-leading scientists, and chemists. CIL partners with leading instrument manufacturers as well pioneering research groups that have expertise in product development and drive market growth. CIL is a subsidiary of the Otsuka Pharmaceutical Group and has had consistent growth for over 40 years.
The Strategic Pricing Specialist I will develop product price and delivery quotations for non-routine, VIP, and custom synthesis sales orders. This position is within the Sales and Marketing department under general supervision of the Strategic Pricing Supervisor.
- Prepare quotations utilizing product knowledge and internal reference tools such as Navision, quotation history reports, market knowledge, and product catalogs
- Work across departments including; Supply Chain, Accounting, Packaging, and Production staff to obtain costing and delivery information regarding quotations
- On a routine basis, update and maintain product list prices, customer discounts, and discontinued products
- Develop, update, and maintain quotation tracking systems for the purpose of expediting order/quotation processing
- Work with Product Managers as required for product related tasks such as “top products” quote feedback and pricing strategy
- Perform any related work as may be required
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, chemistry or other sciences, or equivalent years’ direct relevant work experience
- Experience in quoting, pricing, or similar business to customer transactional responsibilities
- Experience and outstanding skills in customer service: must be responsive, demonstrate excellent follow-through, and be a problem-solver
- Must have strong proficiency with computer software and MS Office products: experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, such as Navision and or D365, preferred
- Experience with SalesForce preferred
CIL offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits including generous paid time off, Long Term Incentives, 6% matching 401K plan and health insurance with no in-network deductible.
CIL is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
Learn more about us on our website:
As the leading company in a rapidly expanding increasingly critical scientific market, CIL and our subsidiaries supply over 15,000 products to 30,000 research customers around the world and work with cutting edge researchers in clinical diagnostics, metabolic research, proteomics, environmental testing, protein discovery, nuclear medicine, drug development, metabolomics, semiconductor, OLED and industrial applications. CIL has had consistent growth and profitability for over 40 years. CIL’s growing customer base spans academia, pharmaceutical and industry, enabling collaborations with Nobel laureates, industry-leading scientists, and chemists. CIL partners with leading instrument manufacturers as well as pioneering research groups that have expertise in product development to drive market growth.
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc., with headquarters in Tewksbury, MA, is the world’s premier producer of stable isotope labeled compounds and a world leader in the field of stable isotope separations. CIL has over 675 employees with laboratories in the U.S., Canada, France and Germany. CIL is a subsidiary of the Otsuka Pharmaceutical Group.
For over 40 years, CIL has specialized in the development, production, and marketing of stable isotopes and chemical compounds labeled with stable isotopes. Join us for excellent career opportunities as we drive the expansion of market applications with innovative product development.
Learn more about us on our website: