This is a job posting from company – ITW Shakeproof
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Illinois, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
ITW Shakeproof Automtoive division of ITW serves major automotive OEMs and their tier suppliers with metal, cold-headed fasteners totaling approximately $154m in revenue. The division consists of facilities in Elgin IL, Machesney Park IL, Elk Grove Village IL, Darlington WI, Bedford Heights OH, and a sales office in Troy MI. In addition to ITW’s industry leading research and development capabilities, ITW Shakeproof enhances our customers’ competitive advantage.
The qualified buyer should be collaborator who has an affinity for building relationships, forecasting, creating and analyzing reports, negotiate pricing, establish contracts/agreements, and has general supply and inventory knowledge. The buyer provides critical support to the Shakeproof Automotive Team and delivers cross-Plant supply chain strategies to the larger Shakeproof automotive business segment. The buyer will play a role in supporting projects involving MRD, forecasting, maintaining inventory, order material, issue purchase orders and will be instrumental maintain raw material at each manufacturing site.
- Develop a process to collect raw material, washers, and component data, analyze by each manufacturing facility, and issuance of purchase orders to suppliers.
- Manage pricing, budget, forecast, inventory, and contracts/agreements for SAP
- Develop and manage network of vendors and suppliers to ensure consistent supplies and competitive prices.
- Facilitate and maintain quotations for all products in timely manner
- Support engineering team with APQP process for new business, product launches, PPAP expectations, and new innovations.
- Develop working relationships with each manufacturing site with the operational team to understand plant needs and expectations.
- Analyze existing internal and external data to communicate anomalies and opportunities for efficiencies.
- Provide comprehensive analysis to support supply chain solutions.
- Provide cross-functional support by completing special assignments, perform data analysis and provide historical and future data.
- Utilize ITW Toolbox to streamline processes, maintain suitable inventory and eliminate waste.
- Become an expert in the ITW Toolbox and proficient at conducting continuous improvement activities to improve Supply Chain processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in field related to supply chain functions or equivalent experience.
- Manufacturing background preferred.
- Highly analytical with proven success utilizing critical problem-solving skills and prioritization.
- Computer Proficiency: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Travel up to 25% of the time
- Strong project management skills
- Self-starter, a team player, result oriented with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and make critical business decisions based on established metrics.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.