This is a job posting from company – Kioxia
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: California, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
KIOXIA America, Inc. is the U.S.-based subsidiary of KIOXIA Corporation, a leading worldwide supplier of flash memory and solid state drives (SSDs). From the invention of flash memory to today’s breakthrough BiCS FLASH™ 3D flash memory technology, KIOXIA continues to pioneer innovative memory, SSD and software solutions that enrich people’s lives and expand society’s horizons. The company’s innovative BiCS FLASH™ 3D flash memory technology is shaping the future of storage in high-density applications, including advanced smartphones, PCs, SSDs, automotive, and data centers.
KAI is looking for a Staff Security Engineer to join the IT team in the San Jose, CA office. The ideal candidate is an all around experienced enterprise infrastructure and security engineer with deep deployment experiences and will report to the Director, Information Technology.
- Perform server builds necessary to support project requirements while meeting approved project budgets and timelines.
- Partner with support team to ensure new capabilities are smoothly integrated into established operational process including monitoring, backups, and failover/disaster recovery.
- Responsible for detailing tasks and level of effort for project managers to include in an overall project scope.
- Lead troubleshooting/project completion effort on area of expertise.
- Serve as point of escalation for complex systems issues.
- Ability to lift up to 60+ lbs and install servers/network/other assets.
- Proactively manage technologies within assigned areas including providing recommendations for improving service and escalating areas that may impact service availability.
- Research and bring to manager operational best practices for monitoring and maintaining server health.
- Enforce compliance regarding document retention, information security and best practice system administrations.
- Available 7×24 to support critical infrastructure.
- Assist with audits and perform other duties as necessary.
- Self-driven engineer with at least a combined of 10+ years of system administration, networking, and security administration at enterprise level.
- Excellent technical knowledge about enterprise infrastructure architecture and frameworks especially from networking and security point of view.
- In depth understanding of complexities and security challenges in large-scale distributed systems.
- In depth experience conducting threat modeling assessments and risk assessments.
- Hands on knowledge of:
- Enterprise security (5+ years)
- Real time security breach prevention, cyber security incident management/discovery/remediation, enterprise security tool implementations, end point protection, log consolidation and monitoring, DMZ monitoring, regional security policies, data loss prevention, mobile device security
- Windows & Linux system administration (5+ years)
- Patch management, authentication, virtualization, NOC & monitoring
- Authentication systems (LDAP, VPN, SSO)
- Web technology administration
- Networking (3+ years)
- Routing, switching, next gen firewall, WAF, VLAN management, sniffer.
- Experience with industry compliance standards and security best practices
- Experience working in a complex technical environment, excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work autonomously within established procedures, process, and supervisor directions.
- Excellent and self-sufficient troubleshooting skills.
- Maintains regular and reliable levels of attendance.
Req# 2124; #LI-CB1
At KIOXIA, we value the following:
- Investment in you
- Offering opportunities for career growth and personal development training
- Open-minded management
- Empowering employees by listening and responding to ideas, issues, and approaches
- Flexible work-life balance
- Offering a generous PTO allotment, holiday shutdown, and flexible work options
- Diversity of cultures, perspectives, backgrounds and experiences of all our team members
- Through our diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, our focus is to strengthen our company culture to create more inclusion and belonging for all
- Benefits for our team members
- Excellent medical and non-medical benefits, 401(k) matching, pet insurance
KIOXIA America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.