This is a job posting from company – TradeHelm
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Illinois, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our team! The project is within the Law & Insurance industry and is based in Rolling Meadows, IL. It provides retail and wholesale property and casualty brokerage, alternative risk transfer services, employee benefit consulting, and actuarial services. Also, offers claims and information management, risk control consulting and appraisal services, human resource consulting, and retirement services.
About the role
Designers are expected to work in both problem and solution space using research and data to help define problems, new opportunities and solutions that are deeply rooted in human psychology and behavior as well as a sound understanding of our technology and business, all in very tight collaboration with engineers, product owners, and other team members. As the UI designer, you’ll use technical aptitude, attention-to-detail, visual design and other heuristic methods to create accessible, inclusive, aesthetically appealing and useful applications and sites. It is a focused role dedicated to interaction and interface solutions for large variety of user needs over a range of customer facing and internal digital products.
You will be part of an in-house UX team working with stakeholders like Business and Product owners, Marketing team and Brand to translate business requirements and goals into UI deliverables consistent with the overall Digital Experience and Brand strategy
- Intermediate/Advanced English skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-starter, fast learner and flexible to support new technologies, as well as legacy applications.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Be able to handle processes with patience and tolerance.
- Work closely with the in-house UX team and development teams to deliver best-in-class software to the company customers and prospects.
- Solve problems through design. You utilize critical thinking, user research, and business strategy to identify unmet needs or untapped opportunities and convert them into strategic visions for clients and internal teams.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs and digital style guides to developers, business analysts, and key stakeholders working on the product.
- Create user journey maps to articulate the interactions that a user has, across communication channels.
- Have a strong understanding and demonstrable work experience in Human Computer Interaction.
- Work collaboratively with the engineers, testers, other designers, marketing, brand, development and product owners and other stakeholders.
- UI designer experience working across a range of commercial enterprise-level B2B/B2C products.
- Excellent visual and interaction design skills for desktop and responsive web applications, ability to quickly iterate mock-ups, wireframes and interactive prototypes and journey mapping using tools such as, Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, and Zeplin.
- Experience inspecting Front-end code to verify there are no gaps between design and development ensuring QA/QC.
- Understanding of responsive and adaptive design, device breakpoints and media queries to assist Developers on all elements of front-end design work including providing style tiles and functional specifications where neededs.
- Proven ability to produce creative and original designs whilst conforming with corporate branding guidelines.
- Have a passion for UI in a digital environment and want to use data, metrics, and measures to help improve a large corporate business.
- Effective Communication, including the ability to explain technical information to non-technical people.
- Effectively managing own workload.
- Delivering measurable results.
- Long-Term & Full-time.
- Remote from LATAM.
We have more than 10 years of experience working with ambitious and qualified professionals building world-class teams. Our team now exceeds +600 awesome professionals from all over the world!
Our teams deliver services that include Digital Strategy, Enterprise Service Management, Identity Access Management, DevOps and Software Development, Cloud Adoption and Managed Services. And we hold top tier partnerships with some of the world’s leading innovators, including AWS, SailPoint, AppDynamics, Okta and Atlassian, to name a few.
Some of our benefits!
- Flexible working hours.
- 100% Remote Work, now and post COVID.
- Continuing education, training, and workshops.
- Company-sponsored coursework and certifications.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses!
- Ample opportunity of career advancement.
- Snack Boxes 😉
For more information about us, go to !
If you have the desire to be part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly growing company, !