This is a job posting from company – MatchPoint Solutions
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Arizona, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
MatchPoint Solutions is a fast-growing, young, energetic global IT-Engineering services company with clients across the US. We provide technology solutions to various clients like Uber, Robinhood, Netflix, Airbnb, Google, Sephora, and more! More recently, we have expanded to working internationally in Canada, China, Ireland, UK, Brazil, and India. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build, and deliver business results, from idea to outcome. We keep our clients on the cutting edge of the latest technologies and provide solutions by using industry-specific best practices and expertise.
We are excited to be continuously expanding our team. If you are interested in this position, please send over your updated resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Sr. Storage Architect
Duration: 6 months to hire
Location: Hybrid; Client is requiring candidates to be local to Chandler and able to come onsite (3) days per week
- Top 3 skills
- Extensive technical expertise with enterprise level NetApp Storage environment, monitoring, networking, configuration, capacity management & performance optimization
- Support Business & Database applications and Server Infrastructure including HP ServiceGuard Linux HA & disaster recovery
- Linux Admin exposure
The Senior Enterprise Storage & Data Center Engineer must be a seasoned Enterprise Data Storage & Backup Architect/Engineer with in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with a wide range of enterprise storage technologies, specifically NetApp. Responsible for global IT enterprise Data Storage & Backup Solutions including Infrastructure Design, Architecture & Strategy, Data Center support and projects in a 7/24 multi-site environment.
This role requires a previous Storage technical background, coupled with extensive experience of working with the demands of a large enterprise. Also, assist with Storage systems management, upgrades and migrations utilizing SAN & NAS technologies with NetApp, PureStorage, Veeam, NetBackup & Brocade switches. Capable of working with minimal supervision & applies the necessary technical expertise for efficient storage and backup system management while communicating with peers, customers and leadership.
- Lead/Assist with the Architecture, Design, Implementation, Migration and day-to-day Support of all Storage & Backup technologies.
- Extensive technical expertise with enterprise level NetApp Storage environment, monitoring, networking, configuration, capacity management & performance optimization.
- Support Business & Database applications and Server Infrastructure including HP Service Guard Linux HA & disaster recovery.
- Assist with the Architecture of all Storage Systems in the upgrade and transformation of current legacy Storage Systems.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of storage & Backup technologies with a strong focus on NetApp Storage Solutions as well as working knowledge of Backup, Virtualization, Networking, and Server Solutions.
- Responsibility encompasses the technical streams of Archive solutions, Data Protection & Disaster Recovery Solutions with disk, tape, and associated systems management technologies. This also includes the restoration of service and identification of the root cause of any problems within the environment.
- Maximizes storage systems utilization & performance with storage efficiency technologies, provisioning/re-claiming, deploying new storage systems, adding/removing disk shelves, schedule & perform CDOT/ONTAP/firmware upgrades, troubleshooting SAN/NAS/performance issues/outages, connectivity problems, and assessing storage needs.
- Configuration, administration of data backup, disaster recovery and replication technologies.
- Provide day-to-day operational/technical support, research new technologies, develop/guide insightful strategies, performs necessary storage infrastructure maintenance & responsible for ongoing recommendations and best practices.
- Provide pro-active day-to-day operational support to ensure issues are prevented where possible and resolved according to business impact and established service level agreements.
- Work with the incident and problem management on root causes and proactive avoidance of future incidents.
- Work with vendors where necessary to maintain software and hardware to keep within supported versions. Physical ability to rack/stack hardware.
- Directs & coordinates the work assigned with global teams & possess excellent communication & problem-solving skills with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education.
- Minimum 5+ years enterprise storage and backup experience (required).
- Strong understanding of storage and backup systems architecture and design, including administration of enterprise SAN/NAS and storage switches, NetBackup and tape library management, disaster recovery & business continuity solutions.
- Strong experience with NetApp CDOT, 7-MODE, Snap management suite, backup, recovery, DR & replication technologies is a must.
- Experience with Virtualization, VMWare, Windows Server, Networking & Linux is an asset.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Able to manage own workload and balance conflicting priorities.
- On-call rotation & travel if required based on business requirements.
- Must be able to work & communicate with internal teams, clients & remote site resources by following best practices.
MatchPoint Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.