This is a job posting from company – ACI Worldwide
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Join the Team Making Possibilities Happen
If you’ve ever used an ATM, paid a bill through your phone, sent money to a friend or shopped online, chances are your transaction was safeguarded and processed using our software. Now it’s your turn to serve the payment needs of organizations and people the world over.
As leader of the product, clearly communicate and drive product strategy, direction, and vision; maintains the roadmap and strategy for the product in sync with that for the product-line and the overall ACI strategy. As the product champion, continually drive product adoption among the customer base and target market, understand pain points and problems and address them in a timely fashion, with a constant eye on maximizing the ROI for the product; Partner with marketing, product marketing and channels to develop the GTM strategy; Stay engaged with the sales team and articulate the value proposition of the product among customers and prospects alike. The product manager will maintain an intimate understanding of the payments industry and the competition to quickly identify opportunities and threats, leverage our strengths and overcome our weaknesses while influencing the overall ACI product strategy. The product manager will be the “go to” person for the product and work cohesively with the application development team, AOD, finance, sales, sales operations, legal and the business analysts, representing the market and clearly conveying the requirements to ensure that the products are delivered on time and within budget.
- Elicits and validates stakeholder requirements. Conducts research and data gathering to analyze and determine appropriate solutions. Manages entire Requirements process to include documentation preparation and presentation.
- Functions as the primary product and target market SME (subject matter expert); understands competitive landscape from strategy to functional capabilities; defines the market and market segments; Identifies customer and prospect problems and market opportunities; builds, updates, and communicates the product line vision, strategy and 5-year road map for core stakeholders and for external consumption.
- Drives the positioning and interaction of the product within the product portfolio and its integration with other products. Defines and executes a distribution strategy for the product to achieve growth targets at desired margin, and through optimal resource consumption. Sponsors innovation that helps achieve the strategic plan.
- Responsible for comprehensive definition and cadence of product Release for a product line to achieve the strategic plan, by identifying and delivering requirements that increase market share and exploit ACI’s breadth and depth of solutions across the payment processing lifecycle.
- Clearly articulates the value proposition and positioning of the product. Provides input to solution/product marketing for the go-to-market plan and supports the launch team. Ensures all sales enablement tools are delivered to schedule, and the sales team is trained proficiently. Drives market acceptance by evangelizing product to all stakeholders. Monitors launch effectiveness. Demonstrates thought leadership through participation in conferences, blogs and published papers.
- Actively manages pricing and packaging as a profit and market penetration lever. Monitors key performance indicators of the operations to design, deliver, implement and support the product. Implements corrective action where applicable. Actively manages the product across the entire lifecycle; manages investment levels to maximize revenue and profit performance. Determines timing of sunset of product or release/versions, and follows policies and processes to execute sunset
- Establishes 5 year and 1 year financial goals of the product; Determines appropriate and optimal level of investment to maximize margin performance over 5 year period. Monitors, tracks financial performance of the product; forecasts future performance and executes proactive measures to attain financial goals.
- Improves processes and tools that result in positive impacts across the organization.
- Understand and adhere to all corporate policies to include but not limited to the ACI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for the job:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years related experience in an industry related role such as technical support, product management or product development type roles with exposure to marketing.
- Payments industry experience.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed for the job:
- Deep and broad understanding and experience in all aspects of product management
- High-value payment experience
- Cloud technology experience preferred
- Standard work environment
- Travel required
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com Job ID (Requisition #8421)
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally
About Us: About ACI Worldwide
ACI Worldwide powers for more than 6,000 organizations around the world. More than 1,000 of the largest financial institutions and intermediaries, as well as thousands of global merchants, rely on ACI to execute $14 trillion each day in payments and securities. In addition, myriad organizations utilize our services. Through our comprehensive suite of software solutions delivered on customers’ premises, through the public cloud or through , we provide real-time, immediate payments capabilities and enable the industry’s most complete .