This is a job posting from company – Fundamental Administrative Services
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Maryland, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
This will be a remote, work from home position. Salary range ($80-93K) based on work experience.
Sr. PeopleSoft Programmer/Analyst ($80-93K – salary range):
About This Role:
The Peoplesoft Programmer/Analyst will provide development and end-user support for our Peoplesoft products (HCM) as well as our UKG/Kronos Time and Attendance applications. In this highly collaborative environment, this position thrives on providing creative, innovative, and timely solutions for our application users.
Our team culture empowers you to take ownership of your work and outcomes. This is an opportunity for self-motivated individuals to work with a highly innovative team, with the option to work remotely or on-campus in Sparks, MD. We are looking for candidates who are able to work independently and collaboratively to resolve problems and have a high tolerance for complexity and ambiguity. You must have a solid understanding of various development tools and technologies. While this is a hands-on technical role, you will be expected to take charge of problems, and take the initiative to design and deliver solutions. We are looking for candidates who enjoy mentoring teammates and developing those around them.
- Develop solutions and provide day-to-day operational support, troubleshooting, and innovative problem solving for our enterprise systems.
- Monitor project assignments and ensure prioritizations as established by the leadership team, with the ability to reprioritize as needed.
- Consistent ability to analyze issues and determine or recommend appropriate actions for resolution.
- Ensure development work meets business requirements, technical requirements, and data structure specifications as provided by analysts.
- Participates in design and code reviews, testing and deployment activities.
- Follow established change management processes to migrate changes to production environments.
- Stays current with best practices in software development and applies new technology/processes where appropriate.
- Focuses on creative efforts to facilitate improvements and effect change.
- Provides backup support and assistance to other team members.
- Participate as needed in the design, testing, and implementation of applications and systems.
- Meet deadlines and ensure work is complete and accurate.
- Document and communicate changes, issues, and investigations.
- Research new functionality and technologies to enhance business processes and meet user’s needs.
- Assist with analysis/dev/testing of Tax updates
- Collaborate with developers and senior leadership in the research and implementation of new technologies, including training and knowledge transfer.
The candidate selected for this position may work remotely, or on-campus in the Sparks, MD area. Remote work requires successful candidates to possess their own high-speed internet to perform the work on a company-provided laptop.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two to four years of relevant experience which includes 2+ years’ experience as a Peoplesoft ERP developer with strong skills in the following areas: PeopleTools 8.55 or above, Application Designer, Application Engine, COBOL, PeopleCode, Application Packages, SQR, SQL Developer or TOAD. Experience with analysis/development/testing for software upgrades.
- Experience working with UKG Workforce Integration Manager (WIM); Visual Studio Reporting.
- Clear understanding of software development life cycle phases and practices
- Excellent logical, analytical, and strong problem-solving capacity
- Attention to detail and results oriented
- Able to find root causes of problems and quickly determines efficient solutions
- Can anticipate risks and mitigate in the moment
- Comfortable under high-stress and exhibits poise and focus
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and ability to be innovative and creative
- Strong interpersonal skills
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly rate; our full time team members are also offered a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- Paid Time Off
- New Pet Insurance Discount available
- DailyPay option available! – Get your pay, when you need it.
- Purchasing Power – online purchase/payroll deduction
- Tickets at Work – entertainment ticket discounts
- Employee Assistance Plan – easy-to-use services to help with everyday challenges of life (available for all employees and their families)
- Helping Friends Foundation – our employees’ hardship/crisis fund
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance – employee discount available – payroll deduction!
- In-facility education programs and more!
Fundamental Administrative Services- 920 Ridgebrook Rd, Sparks, MD 21152
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment