This is a job posting from company – Yamaha Motor Corporation
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Sr. Manager, eCommerce Product Management to join our Corporate Planning team in Marietta, GA.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that include motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, golf cars, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have a passion for our products!
Will provide program leadership for the critical digital transformation efforts for Yamaha. As Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing the planning and execution of the entire portfolio of digital projects.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working with key leaders at Yamaha, define and iterate the vision for all our eCommerce channels to establish differentiated strategies and tactics to achieve our mission and goals.
- Lead the process to define and prioritize eCommerce features and functions to improve the digital customer experience leveraging key performance indicators (e.g. sales, conversion/return rate, new/repeat buyers, abandonment, average order, units per order, average margin, and customer service requests/resolution time) in collaboration with other teams and stakeholders.
- Work with the Product Group team responsible for Digital Marketing to drive profitable growth leveraging key performance indicators (e.g. ROI, customer acquisition/retention, traffic, goal conversion, end action rate, keyword performance, cost per lead, customer lifetime value/profitability, and key sales metrics.
- Develop and maintain the eCommerce strategy and roadmap.
- Organize, prioritize, and refine business requirements for customer-facing functionality and experience.
- Continually evolve and enhance the digital customer experience (e.g. design, creative, functionality, content, messaging, etc.) to improve customer acquisition, engagement, conversion, and retention.
- Ensure the comprehensive application of digital analytics and metrics to assist business owners in decision making and evaluating the effectiveness of deployed digital strategies, programs, and campaigns.
- Participate in the selection of new tools and vendors.
- Rigorously monitor competitor activities and industry trends to take preemptive and responsive actions as appropriate
- Other duties as required
Will be accountable for managing Digital Transformation Portfolio of projects’ Scope, Timeline, and Budget. All decisions impacting those areas (Scope, timeline, and budget) would be responsibility of this role in coordination with the different stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing required; M.B.A. preferred
- Ten plus years of broad B2C digital experience in a high transaction, multi-store front business with digital revenue greater than $500 million, and demonstrated year over year growth.
- Ten plus years of eCommerce experience leading customer-facing eCommerce initiatives
- Five plus years of online brand marketing experience leading evergreen and event driven campaigns integrated with experience analyzing and developing 360 degree marketing plans and marketing spend greater than $5 million.
- Previous experience using personalization to improve eCommerce performance
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a highly matrixed environment with competing priorities.
- Experience with a variety of digital software packages for eCommerce, content management, analytics, testing and optimization, and others (Oracle Commerce and Google Analytics a plus)
- Experience in the Automotive or Powersport Industry or similar preferred.
Reports to : General Manager Digital Transformation
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.