This is a job posting from company – Rippling
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: California, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
About The Role
Rippling is one of fastest-growing SaaS companies of all time. With best-in-class acquisition and net-dollar retention metrics, we’re well-positioned to scale to $1B+ in ARR over the next few years.
That’s where you come in.
You’ll play a critical role in scaling Rippling globally across new product lines and markets. The web engine you build will ensure every visitor has an optimized, personalized experience on our website-whether they’re in San Francisco, London, or Paris.
If you’re looking for a hypergrowth pre-IPO company to join and help scale all the way to $1B in ARR and beyond, we’d love to talk with you!
What You’ll Do
- Own web conversion & personalization for our global website. Your strategies will maximize conversion across both the United States and every market we enter internationally. You’ll uplevel our testing, and build personalization from scratch.
- Scale our organic traffic: You’ll develop and help execute our SEO strategy to grow organic traffic each month, then ensure it converts. You’ll constantly find new ways to push the envelope on our SEO strategy.
- Manage a never-ending pipeline of experiments: You’ll ensure we are always running new tests across paid and organic channels to increase conversion across the board.
- Lead key cross-functional web projects: You’ll work very closely with brand, analytics, product marketing, and engineering to implement both your own experiments and ensure company wide initiatives (e.g. product launches, localization) go well.
- 5+ years of experience in website optimization, operations, personalization, and SEO.
- A hacker’s mentality. You obsess over finding novel ways to efficiently scale every program-even when conventional wisdom says you’re wrong.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves. We’re still a startup, and will expect you to roll up your sleeves and work hard to provide feedback and get the job done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You’ll regularly communicate directly with senior leaders across the organization.
Fast executor. We move very quickly, and will expect you to set a similar pace for your function.