This is a job posting from company – Texas Capital Bank
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Texas Capital Bank is built to help businesses and their leaders. Our depth of knowledge and expertise allows us to bring the best of the big banks at a scale that makes sense for our clients, with highly experienced bankers who truly invest in people’s success — today and tomorrow.
While we are rooted in core financial products, we are differentiated by our approach. Our bankers are seasoned financial experts who possess deep experience across a multitude of industries. Equally important, they bring commitment — investing the time and resources to understand our clients’ immediate needs, identify market opportunities and meet long-term objectives. At Texas Capital Bank, we do more than build business success. We build long lasting relationships.
Headquartered in Dallas with offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, Texas Capital Bank was recently named the #1 most trusted bank in the country on Newsweek’s inaugural list of America’s Most Trusted Companies. For more information about joining our team, please visit us at .
The Sr. Fraud Investigator is responsible for executing investigations of suspicious and/or criminal activity perpetuated against Texas Capital Bank, its customers, and employees, and to identify relationships, and processes that pose a fraud risk. This role performs complex research and analysis of various reports in the course of the investigations and special department projects. Additionally, the Sr. Fraud Investigator will aid in asset recovery for the bank and its clients.
The Sr. Fraud Investigator is also responsible for providing support and guidance to the Bank’s fraud risk management efforts; serve as an advisor to Senior Management; assist regulatory agencies, law enforcement and/or auditor inquiries; review and write related policies and procedures; make recommendations to senior management when and where appropriate. The Sr. Fraud Investigator will advise the Bank’s Fraud Risk Management and Investigations Manager, Senior Management and Bank personnel of emerging fraud issues, and consults with other employees and departments to establish controls and mitigate risk to the Bank.
The Sr. Fraud Investigator is also responsible for filing Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) as required by BSA/AML regulatory requirements.
- Research, investigate, and document cases involving internal and external fraud
- Prepare thorough and high-quality investigative reports and summaries
- Ensure efficient investigation, documentation, and review of cases assigned to, or developed by Enterprise Fraud Management
- Handles all necessary documentation and required research. • Conduct routine interviews with suspects and witnesses.
- Completes a SAR when applicable. The Sr. Fraud Analyst is directly responsible for the evaluation and decision to file suspicious activity reports on cases assigned to them.
- Identify and analyze points of compromise
- Ensure timely and efficient reporting of cases requiring filing with government
- Comply with requests for information or documents from legal requests
- Identify and recommend modifications to internal controls or procedures to enhance the fraud program
- Collaborate with other departments of the bank, ensuring the FRMI team is well-represented and that there is a strong partnership.
- Maintain a well-informed and all-inclusive knowledge of current fraud schemes and behaviors, issues, criminal typologies, industry best practices, regulations, and developing trends
- Flexible to perform other functions as requested by management
- Conduct special investigations including those relating to suspicious and/or criminal activity perpetuated against Texas Capital Bank customers and/or employees
- Train employees and disseminate intelligence as applicable
- If called upon, provide expert testimony in legal proceedings
- Liaison with Law Enforcement
- Leverage sound decision making and problem-solving in pressure situations
- Perform other functions or duties as assigned
- 5 years’ bank fraud investigations experience. Work related experience should consist of in-depth background conducting bank fraud investigations of all types (i.e., kite schemes, elder fraud, BEC, wire fraud, ACH fraud, counterfeit checks, forgeries, etc.), banking operations, government regulations, proven usage and knowledge of UCC codes and industry defenses to adverse claims and compliance/operational support.
- OR a minimum of 5 years’ experience in criminal financial crimes investigations, such as conducting bank fraud investigations of all types (i.e., kite schemes, elder fraud, BEC, wire fraud, ACH fraud, counterfeit checks, forgeries, etc.).
- 5 years’ investigations experience in conducting interviews and obtaining statements and confessions.
- 5 years’ experience in documenting and preparing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements or acceptable Law Enforcement report substitute
- CFE, CAFP, or CFCI certification preferred. This position generally has expertise in more than one specific technique or investigative process. Certification must be obtained within 1 year of hire date.
- Strong knowledge of the laws applicable to the Bank Secrecy Act, White Collar Crime and Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Able to work in a highly regulated area where confidentiality is a requirement and work varied hours as each assignment requires
- Capable of working in a team environment on multifaceted confidential cases
- Crisis management experience preferred
- Established contacts within Federal, State and local law enforcement agencies, as well as established contacts within banking/business fraud investigations
- Ability to make appropriate judgments and decisions with limited guidance.
- Language Skills – Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals and to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and public speaking skills, both practiced and impromptu.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with management and employees at all levels, influencing decision and selling ideas.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.