This is a job posting from company – UHC Clinical Services
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Minnesota, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
UnitedHealthcare is a company that’s on the rise. We’re expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
The Senior Capability Analyst supports a specific set of capabilities by drafting recommended product design and experience requirements with input from operations, technology, and business. Tests capabilities and user stories to demonstrate vision, scope and for a comprehensive list of capabilities are met in priority order based on the business and technical sequence considerations. Ensure Testing aligns to workflows to illustrate the process resulting from capability requirements utilizing forward thinking strategies. Lead competitor and market trend research to understand market/customer needs to identify new opportunities or make adjustments to current product offerings in support of capability artifacts to drive further clarity in product design, requirements, workflow & linkages to value story. Join weekly grooming ceremonies to review feature progress and help address questions related to the capability. Partner with internal or external stakeholders (key customers, product partnerships, etc.) to define and drive future product direction. Identifying potential challenges with capability generation and ideating with capability manager to resolve. Verifying with capability manager that documented business & user requirements embody vision for the capability.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements
- Identifies recommendations to non-standard requests and problems
- Solves moderately complex problems and/or conducts moderately complex analyses
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks
- Translates concepts into practice
- Provides explanations and information to others on difficult issues
- Detail Oriented – Develop and maintain test scripts, using business/IT requirements to ensure system changes meet requirement. Create and present reports defining project progress, status, challenges and solutions
- Be able to create, maintain and manage test data bed
- Understand the approach, standards, and repeatable processes identified to support project managers, product owners, and business platform operators in building and executing business user acceptance testing plans and use cases across a diverse set of projects; serve as a resource to assist these roles in mobilizing their user acceptance testing plans
- For complex initiatives, build the appropriate testing plan and thorough set of test use cases and test data to be executed by the testing analyst, product owner, or other team member
- Verify story, scope and acceptance criteria have been met by testing the change
- Lead daily progress meetings to keep up to date with team progress and issues
- Create and maintain defects and drive to resolution
- Participates in enhancements meeting to distinguish between bugs and enhancements and/or escape defect
- Acts as a resource for others with less experience
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with healthcare, managed care and/or health insurance data analysis, business operations, or application development
- Experience and comfort in engaging and managing diverse cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with running test scripts using tools such as POSTMAN /SOAP UI, and analyze the responses
- Familiarity of Eligibility Systems, Provider Data Systems and Claims Platforms
- Understanding of development methodologies
- Able to explain relationships between functional elements (capabilities), overarching product and business strategy
- Proficient in market research & data collection
- Excellent organization, communication, and time management skills
- Self-motivated with a mindset of continuous learning
- Expert ability to clearly articulate problems
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let’s talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that’s serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry’s singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they’re found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It’s where you can do your life’s best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.