This is a job posting from company – TransUnion
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Illinois, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
What We’ll Bring: The Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) team is responsible for identifying, communicating, prioritizing and reporting on risks within the entire enterprise. We directly support and laisse with the CITO and his direct reports. Risks are identified through several methods and stored across several enterprise systems. The GRC team works closely with Information Security, Internal Audit and Corporate Compliance, as partnership is critical to our success. We act as governance ambassadors, assisting and guiding root cause analysis and provide best practices and control recommendations.
We leverage several applications and tools to compile a large amount of Global Technology risk data to use our analysis and findings to mitigate risk.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Business, or relevant field
- Familiarity handling and manipulating data to express actionable recommendations
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong people skills and professionalism with the ability to maintain good working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Strong customer-focused attitude with the ability to listen, understand and respond timely to customers
We’d Love to See:
- Prior experience in IT risk/ InfoSec risk
- Scripting experience or knowledge (Python, etc.)
- Tableau experience
Impact You’ll Make:
We are seeking an IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance (IT GRC) Senior Analyst to assist in advancing our IT GRC function through data, processes, and analysis. In this role, you’ll apply gather new data identifying risk sources/ views, communicate the risk impact/ dependencies, and organize the output to reduce the potential risk to GT and the enterprise.
- Perform data analysis and trending and clearly communicating cause/effect relationships; own several sets of data gathering and analyses
- Work under the direction of GRC relationship managers by managing action items specific to GT leaders, pulling necessary data, completing meeting minutes, and preparing meeting materials
- Assist in the creation and on-going maturity of the IT GRC function by establishing internal partnerships, processes and technical documentation
- Perform various levels of root cause analysis and own assembling the recommendations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion’s Internal Job Title: Sr Analyst, InfoSec Governance