This is a job posting from company – Boehringer Ingelheim
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The basic purpose of this role is to maximize and protect the value of BIAH’s assets by providing consultation on revenue management-related strategies through contract terms and conditions, as well as contract approval facilitation for BIAH’s largest customer relationships. This role will ensure our revenue management actions are performed compliantly and optimize product positioning. The position also provides support to the organization in the development and execution of Value Based Contracts, accounting for hundreds of millions of dollars of business.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development, and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies’ success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in several ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking, and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim’s high regard for our employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and supports contract analysis through reconciling disparate data sets and creating solution-oriented approaches to develop sound analytics.
- Reviews complex contracting language that include crafting executable contracting terms from approved business cases and customer negotiations.
- Leads contract decision meetings with senior leadership through the facilitation of strategic and tactical account discussions that ensure BI is making timely decisions with well-balanced analysis and intuition.
- Works cross functionally to communicate complex subject matter into insightful, understandable internal and external presentations to all levels of the organization.
- Translates account needs into actionable agreements which involves managing the relationships and workflow between key stakeholders.
- Develops and evolves “Best Practices” within BI by working with external partners and attending workshops to ensure BI is active in recognition of leading the way we contract and set price strategy in the marketplace.
- Deploys Advanced Pricing Analytics to BIAH’s pricing strategy by conducting analysis to identify customer value drivers and working with species teams to implement revenue maximization strategies into their pricing actions.
- Develops strategy in consultation with marketing and sales leaders as well as other leaders within the commercial business and enabling functions.
- Leads Price setting and Price Structure Strategies at BIAH by deploying analytics that inform List Price, Minimum Advertised Price (MAP), and Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).
- Consults on price and value communication strategies with senior marketing members and brand managers.
- Performs all Company business in accordance with all regulations (e.g., EEO, FDA, OSHA, PDMA, EPA, PhRMA, etc.) and Company policies and procedures.
- Reports all violations immediately to management.
- Documents observations and provides information to management as necessary.
- Partners with, network, and influences VPs, Executive Directors, Sales & Marketing Directors, Commercial Operations, Distribution, Commercial Business, IT, Finance, HR, Legal, Communications, external vendors, and Global Commercial Operations in addition to any other project team members locally, regionally, and globally.
- Serves as the Deal Desk Center of Excellence and subject matter expert on contracts concepts, customization, facilitation, and internal “first step” authorization.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of strategic business plans to achieve functional/business objectives, as well as the creation of a system in which advanced analytical models and methods can be brought to bear on pricing and promotional decisions.
- Supports and influences pricing decisions and strategies (List, MSRP, MAP) across the organization to outperform our competitors.
- Supports contract negotiations through the quantification of contract terms and conditions as well as a deep understanding of revenue management tactics and strategies.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Behavioral Science, or related field is Required.
- A Master’s Degree preferred.
- A Juris Doctor preferred.
- At least ten (10) years’ experience in field of study.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets and resources.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results in a highly matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas, facts, and technical information clearly and concisely to senior management, as well as other internal customers both verbally and written.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to work with other disciplines.
- Management consulting experience preferred.
- Contract writing and negotiation experience preferred.
- Legal background or expertise preferred.
- Behavioral Economics background preferred.
- Models willingness to learn and stay up to date.
- Ability to train user groups and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and analyze problems, evaluate alternatives, and implement effective solutions.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and coordinate efforts with colleagues from several functional areas.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in the fast-paced environment.
- History of successful performance in previous roles, indicating a top performer.
- Ability and willingness to travel (may include overnight travel).
- High level of understanding of the Legal Environment, Risk, Competitors, and the National/Regional/Local Markets for the assignment Commercial business areas.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Who We Are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family-owned company, we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative, and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit and join us in our effort to make more health.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients, and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to a person’s actual or perceived race, including natural hairstyles, hair texture and protective hairstyles; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; citizenship status, marital status; gender, gender identity or expression; sexual orientation, mental, physical or intellectual disability, veteran status; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law.