This is a job posting from company – Moroch Partners
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Thanks for checking us out! See below for some brief information on our internships for spring 2023. We hope to see you as part of our team!
Internships will be offered in the following areas:
Creative *portfolio required*
Media – Planning
Media – Buying
Media – Search, Social, Programmatic
Media – Ad Operations
Internships are paid $15/hour for 20 hours/week.
All internships will be in person and based out of our Dallas office. Due to this, candidates must be located in DFW during the fall semester. According to our current COVID-19 guidelines, our interns will be working in office 8 – 16 hours/week. The remaining hours may also be in office but can also be remote. In office time is subject to change and may increase or decrease as the situation evolves.
This internship is an immersive experience at an advertising agency. Interns will have the opportunity to both observe agency business and garner valuable experience working as a member of their team. Primarily, interns will work in the discipline they are assigned but will also be part of our intern development program to engage in learning and development, coaching, and networking.
Moroch prides itself on being brand builders and local audience experts. We are excited to bring our interns experience working with multi-unit clients to execute their local marketing plans. In the Fall, this is a fast-paced internship and will provide an opportunity to see planning season in full swing.
- Work with team to accomplish assignments for client accounts and agency business
- Anticipate concerns, issues, problems, and/or obstacles and suggest solutions
- Proactively provide supervisor and team with updates and feedback on any assignments
- See projects through to completion, meet deadlines
- Uphold our agency values: Humanity. Diversity. Integrity. Tenacity. Curiosity.
- Currently enrolled in college, Junior or Senior year as an undergraduate (or graduate) student OR have a comparable level of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for the advertising industry
- Willingness to learn!