This is a job posting from company – Lunewave
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Massachusetts, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Job Opportunity: Signal Processing Engineer
Lunewave Inc. is a privately held technology company developing disruptive antenna, radar sensor, and wireless communications technology by leading experts in millimeter wave frequency engineering. Initially funded and currently supported by National Science Foundation SBIR Phase I and II awards, we are devoted to next-generation autonomous driving and ADAS systems. In addition to private venture funding, we have received strategic investments from several global technology and automotive companies.
We are working with leading global OEMs and technology companies to commercialize automotive and wireless communications systems which offer unprecedented performance capabilities and deliver significant value to customers. Lunewave technology portfolio have additional applications in robotics, security, aerospace, industrial automation, and many more. We are looking for talents to join us in our product R&D team, to design, develop, and deliver advanced autonomous driving sensor products to customer.
This position is open immediately. It is an exciting position in advanced radar sensor for autonomous driving.
As a key member of the product R&D team, the individual will be responsible for radar algorithm development for autonomous driving related applications, and contribute to product definition, prototyping, refinement and maturation. The main responsibility will be development of advanced radar signal/data processing and application algorithms, including target detection and estimation, target tracking and classification, shape detection, image processing and sensor fusion. The individual shall develop prototypes of the signal processing algorithms, test and validate them using simulation and real-world data, and support implementation onto specific hardware platforms.
The ideal candidate should have relevant industrial background in one or more of the following fields: radar algorithm and signal processing, autonomous driving, machine learning, sensor fusion, robotics, computer vision, SLAM, embedded computation, human-machine interface. Good understanding of statistical signal processing and radio science is highly desirable. As a member of our start-up team, your engineering expertise will help scale our technology well into the future.
- MS or PhD Degree in related area and minimum 3 years of industry experience
- Strong background in autonomous driving related fields including signal processing, computer vision, sensor fusion, etc.
- Strong ability to develop and implement advanced concepts into real-world practical solutions
- Enthusiasm in solving challenging problems in a startup environment
- Can-do attitude and hands-on engineering experience
- Experience leading high-performing engineering teams
- Effective communicator with outstanding inter-person skills
- Experience with machine learning is a plus.
- Experience with signal processing of radar systems will be a strong plus.
- Experience with GPU programing is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of high-order programming languages (C, C++, Matlab, Python etc.)
- Experience with embedded software experience is a plus.
- Experience with hands-on integration and debugging of DSP/FPGA-based systems is a plus.
- Understanding of low level software is a plus.
- Understanding of operating systems, multithreaded programming is a plus.
- Product development and project management experiences in Tier 1 and/or OEM environment will be a strong plus.
- Capability of working in a small team and fast turnaround startup environment is necessary
- Ability to relocate to Boston, MA or Tucson, AZ
Please send your resume to Dr. Hao Xin
Powered by JazzHR