This is a job posting from company – SERVPRO of Savannah
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Are you a skilled worker looking for your career? We are looking for motivated people with experience such as construction, plumbing, labor worker, etc. If that’s you, we are looking for you to become our next team member. No experience required. We will train you.SERVPRO of Savannah is a trusted leader in the restoration industry, and our highly trained technicians provide 24-hour emergency service. We’re dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster with the training, equipment, and experience to respond to your restoration or cleaning needs. We train our team on responding to water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, mold remediation, storm damage restoration, cleaning services, and building services. Excel in this career with on the job training as well as classroom training.
Work in a place where you’re treated like family and supported by a team of dedicated professionals. We are seeking someone who is not afraid of hard work and being challenged. Grow in a job with new challenges and things to learn every day. As a valued SERVPRO® of Savannah employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, benefits and be given the opportunity to earn professional certification.
- Respond to a variety of calls including water damage, fire damage, mold remediation, duct cleaning, general cleaning jobs
- Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to customer needs/concerns
- Explain process and answer customer questions, as needed
- Manage job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details
- Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly
- Effective written and oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
SERVPRO® of Savannah is an EOE M/F/D/V employer