This is a job posting from company – Eliassen Group
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: South Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
*100% Remote Opportunity*
Seeking a ServiceNow Senior Analyst for our industry-leading client. The ServiceNow Senior Analyst is responsible for ensuring the setup and configuration of all ServiceNow-related data, complex reporting, integration point development, as well as the integrity of associate information.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Job Responsibilities of ServiceNow Senior Analyst:
- Acts as Systems Administrator for ServiceNow by functioning as a SME for the implementation of the HR ServiceNow module. Will partner with HR, vendors, and associates to determine strategic needs, define functional/technical specifications, troubleshoot issues, and implement initiatives
- May also support cross functional administration for other HR technology where needed, including Workday HRMS, LMS, Talent Management and HR Portal technology.
- Consults with stakeholders to lead process design, development and build activities for acquisitions
- Utilizes complex reporting tools to develop, document and monitor cross-process data integration points in future-state business process designs, facilitate resolution of misalignment across process areas
- Supports teams in identification, analysis and implementation planning of optimizing design, cleansing legacy data, and prioritizing conversion of integrated data
- Develops recommendations for process improvements related to data utilization and maintenance
- Performs testing responsibilities, including reviewing specifications, creating test scenarios and overseeing testing of the system
- Manages deployment and testing of system patches/new releases
- Provides updates to HR and associate training materials
Job Requirements of ServiceNow Senior Analyst:
- Normally requires a minimum of five years directly related and progressively responsible experience; prior HRIS experience a plus
- Prior ServiceNow administrator and/or implementation experience required
- Prior Workday experience a plus
- SharePoint experience a plus
- XML, XSLT knowledge preferred but not required
- Strong working knowledge of HRIS systems (HRMS, Case Management & Talent Management), complex reporting tools and other Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, Access, SharePoint, PowerPoint)
- High-level understanding of business functions/end-to end processes and strategic imperatives
- Strong business case mentality
Please be advised- If anyone reaches out to you about an open position connected with Eliassen Group, please confirm that they have an Eliassen.com email address and never provide personal or financial information to anyone who is not clearly associated with Eliassen Group. If you have any indication of fraudulent activity, please contact [Email available when viewing the job].
Job ID no. 371709
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!