This is a job posting from company – Northwest Pump
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Washington, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Northwest Pump is seeking a Service Technician – Industrial Compressor Mechanic to add to our team in Federal Way, WA.
Take a look at this great opportunity to join our team!
We are looking for someone with strong mechanical skills who is eager to learn! Compressor mechanic background is a plus, but is not required, we are ready to train the right candidate.
What does this job do?
- Provide in-house and field repairs with a high degree of customer satisfaction, quality, technical expertise, and timeliness
- You’ll work to increase your knowledge/ expertise of a large range of industrial compressor products, and related products; be able to educate customers on Northwest Pump’s products including replacement parts for peripheral equipment, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of operations and parts manuals associated with all equipment; learn to read prints and wiring schematics and diagrams for all equipment
- Partner closely with our other service technicians and local sales representatives
- Travel to customer sites with possibility of overnight travel and work within a reasonable amount of time to complete assignments as required; overtime may be necessary
What are we looking for?
- Mechanical aptitude or closely related training and experience
- Previous experience with Industrial Compressors may start at a higher rate!
- Someone with a strong work ethic, and high degree of dependability and reliability are essential
- Ability to work autonomously, and as a team; self-motivated
- Capacity to learn about industrial equipment and electrical components; ability to quickly apply this new knowledge
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Basic to intermediate computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.; while performing the duties of this job you may need to stoop, kneel, bend, or crawl
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment (and random) drug screen, background check and motor vehicle report
- Must possess and maintain a safe driving record with valid driver’s license
Why choose NW Pump?
- We offer a competitive pay and benefits package which includes medical and dental insurance, life insurance, 401k, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and shares of company stock, vacation pay, sick time pay, holiday pay, wellness programs and other great company provided benefits
- You’ll get to work with knowledgeable and supportive team members
- You’ll get to contribute to an “ownership culture” where employees have the ability to impact our success
- While we are the largest distributor of our kind in the Western United States, each of our locations has their own local feel
Want to know more?
- Check out our website (www.nwpump.com) or find us on social media!
- We are ready to fill this as soon as we have the right person for the role, so if you believe you could be that person, don’t miss out on this great opportunity, apply today! EEO Employer/ Vets/ Disabled