This is a job posting from company – Peter Boulware Toyota of Columbia
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: South Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Welcome to Peter Boulware Toyota of Columbia
Peter Boulware Toyota of Columbia is a community minded family business that is dedicated to providing truly exceptional customer service and this spirit of service extends to our family of team members. We invest in every member of the team in multiple ways. We seek professionals who are committed to enhancing the pursuit and maintenance of transportation needs for all customers in a manner resulting in customers identifying Peter Boulware Toyota as their standard of service.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid holidays and a spectacular work environment. To continue our pursuit of being the best, providing the best and delivering the best, we invite serious professionals to consider joining the Peter Boulware Toyota Team.
This person will be responsible for inspecting, diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles in accordance with dealer standards. Areas of expertise include but are not limited to engine, transmission, drivability, cooling system, brake system, electronics, steering and suspension, HVAC.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity for internal promotion and career growth with company
- Full benefits including voluntary short and long term disability, dental, health, vision
- Relocation Assistance / Temporary Housing
- Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Paid ASE certifications
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, steering, suspension, brakes and air conditioning to required specifications
- Perform vehicle inspections to identify necessary repairs
- Inspect and test vehicles to determine necessary and applicable repair work
- Communicates directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provides an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Complete necessary paperwork and documentation for service repairs
- Participate in on-going company and manufacturing training and education programs, to stay current and abreast of hanging technology
- Provide and maintain a basic inventory of required hand tools
- Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- High School diploma
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto Service Technician
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Mechanic, Technician, Service Technician, Service Mechanic, Journeymen, Service, Automotive, Auto, Master, Master Tech, Master Technician, Service Tech, Tech, Auto Tech, Auto Service Tech, Express, Quick Lube, Express Tech, Express Technician, Quick Lube Tech, Lube Tech, Lube Technician, Quick Lube Technician, Line Tech, Line Technician