This is a job posting from company – AIR Communities
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Illinois, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
AIR Communities (Apartment Income REIT Corp.), is a publicly traded Real Estate Investment Trust headquartered in Denver, CO. We are one of the country’s largest owners and operators of multifamily housing, managing high-quality properties in most major markets, including Boston, Denver, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, and Miami! At AIR, we value integrity, respect, collaboration, customer focus, and performance. These values are brought to life by our teammates, who are ultimately responsible for our success. When you join our team, you’ll work alongside the most dedicated professionals in the industry and open the door to unlimited career opportunities.
Service/Maintenance Technicians make our apartment communities a great place to live; in return, we offer all of our service/maintenance techs the opportunity to live onsite with a 50% Rent Discount at any AIR Community!
You will work at our Elm Creek Apartments located in Elmhurst, IL. Check them out for yourself here: https://www.elmcreekapthomes.com/
All AIR Communities are unique and ever-changing just like our team members who work at them. Given our uniqueness and your experience, we have an open mind regarding the level we hire this position. You will be placed in a job title that aligns with your skills, experience, and community needs.
Current levels available include:
Service Technician 2-
- Provide exemplary service to residents and team members
- With limited direction, perform routine maintenance and repairs (ie, completion of basic apartment turn, troubleshoots and repairs plumbing leaks, installs and replaces sinks, faucets, and toilets, troubleshoots and replaces basic electrical components, etc.)
Service Technician 2-
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience, preferably in some form of facilities or building environment or relevant training/education program
- Basic skills in two or more technical trades (plumbing, electrical, appliances, HVAC, carpentry, etc.)
- Expected pay rate: $21.00-24.00. You will be provided a pay rate that is in line with your skills and experience as they relate to the requirements of the job.
As an AIR Service Technician you must have:
- A reliable mode of transportation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Comfort with physical activity as you must be able and willing to move heavy equipment and machinery
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
The most successful AIR Service Technicians are:
- Customer service focused
- Great trouble-shooters
- Team players
- Focused on attention to detail
- Smart Phone users
AIR offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- 50% Rent Discount Available at Any of Our AIR Communities!
- Expected pay rate of $21-24 an hour. You will be provided a pay rate that is in line with your skills and experience as they relate to the requirements of the job.
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance and customer satisfaction.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available. HSA with company sponsored contributions, FSA (traditional and dependent care FSA).
- Short and long-term disability paid by the company.
- 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, Wellness Bonus Days, and Paid Sick Time.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Commuter Benefits and Pet-Insurance.
- Up to 100% Reimbursement on Professional Certification/Licensing for Job Related Curriculums.
- Paid parental leave of up to 16 weeks, following the birth or adoption of a child.
- Consumer discounts from various products and services including travel planning, wireless phones, health and fitness, home appliances, and more.
- 15 hours of paid time annually to give-back to your community.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth including realistic job previews, in person and virtual leadership training, and performance improvement courses.
Candidates extended an offer will be required to undergo a four panel drug screening that excludes marijuana testing.
AIR values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. AIR prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.