This is a job posting from company – Pure Storage
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, — all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. .
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press
across these dimensions * And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE…
Pure Storage is actively seeking a Service Account Manager (SAM), passionate about customer relationships and success, to drive customer satisfaction and be a trusted advisor who personalizes each customer’s Pure experience. As a key member of the Pure Customer Experience team, you’ll support our largest and most strategic accounts.
This role is responsible for owning the customer service delivery relationship, managing on-boarding, support, services, adoption, training, renewal and maintenance tracking, up-selling, customer satisfaction, and education. You will be the customer advocate, bridging communication between various business functions within Pure. This role is essential to providing best-in-class service and support to enable successful deployment, delivery, and value realization of Pure products and services. You will have a deep understanding of the customer’s environment, in order to proactively reduce support incidents, promote system health, and deliver effective solutions to both technical and non-technical end-users.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Own the overall customer service delivery relationship, orchestrating the customer experience in our largest and most strategic accounts
- Responsible for service delivery of: inventory management, best practice guidance, support engagements, and customer training opportunities
- Communicate service updates regarding support escalations, incident tracking, problem identification, root cause analyses, and issue resolution
- Serve as customer advocate and effective conduit into various internal teams, including Sales, Support, Engineering, Product Management, Legal, Finance, and executive leadership
- Use executive level communication skills to effectively manage stakeholder relationships
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert through regular operational and strategic management reviews, including proactive risk analysis, deployments, migrations, capacity planning, and expansions
- Accelerate customer’s business priorities and operational objectives through analyses of environment, roadmap, and IT initiatives
- Craft and deliver strategic customer experiences that increases customer contract value, customer satisfaction, and brand loyalty
- Collaborate with internal account teams to identify new, customer-inspired opportunities and business solutions
- Manage and coordinate Pure implementations within prescribed change control windows
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding and knowledge of Pure’s products and services
- Participate in sales and services growth planning, technical and support escalation sessions, root cause analysis delivery, and customer training opportunities
- Conduct quarterly on-site review and roadmap discussions
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE…
- 5 + years experience in customer success, professional services, or similar roles preferred
- Prior experience and knowledge of the storage or adjacent industry
- Experience in a customer satisfaction/success focused environment
- Ability to influence cross functionally and in a matrix environment
- Excellent collaboration, organization, project management, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills; including the ability to clearly articulate technical issues to technical/non-technical audiences, and explain business impact through reports and presentations to customer and Pure leadership
- Demonstrated ability to handle critical issues, drive discussions, and present internal and customer issues at the executive level
- Ability to manage multiple customers, projects, and tasks, with effective time management capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience is required
- ITIL, PMP, PMI, or Six Sigma certifications are a plus
- Previous Salesforce/ServiceNow experience is a bonus
- Must be located in Eastern US Time Zone
- Must be authorized to work in the USA without Visa sponsorship
Pure Storage applies a geographic based pay structure depending on an employee’s location.For applicants located in Colorado (as required by SB19-085)
- The annual base salary range is: $90,000 – $135,000. This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity.
For applicants located in New York (as required by New York City Human Rights Law 2022/032):
- The annual base salary range is: $112,000 – $168,000. This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity.
BE YOU-CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you’re wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our .
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.