This is a job posting from company – BreWingz
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Now with extended meal plan!
Fast paced working environment! Flexible schedules with AM and PM shifts available. $2.13 /hour plus tips (Average Server makes approx. $25/hour with their tips depending on hours worked)
This position is accountable for the following areas: take and deliver food and beverage orders to customers in a timely and efficient manner; respect and show courtesy towards customers; exceptional customer service to our customers; proper wear of uniforms and personal hygiene; complete all side work thoroughly and efficiently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report to work as scheduled, on time, well-groomed and dressed in proper uniform.
- Greet, seat and serve guests in a prompt, friendly, professional way.
- Know all abbreviations of food items.
- Be familiar with specials and soups of the day prior to starting the shift.
- Take food and drink orders promptly and accurately.
- Pickup orders in window and deliver completed meals to correct customers in a timely manner.
- Check back with customers to ensure satisfaction with food and service, refill drinks, and take any additional orders.
- Ring up bills and deliver to customers. Check out customers at cash register.
- Handle customer complaints in a calm, courteous manner. Inform supervisor of any customer complaints or suggestions.
- Restock service areas.
- Keep service areas clean and complete all assigned cleaning tasks.
- Respond quickly to sweeping and mopping up messes.
- Bus tables when busy.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by Head Server or Manager.
Advise Lead Line Server of any personnel situations or policy violations having an adverse effect on restaurant operating performance.
- Must be at least 18 years of age upon date of hire
- Ability to wipe down tables including bases, pick up debris off the floor and wipe down booth seats in all area of the restaurant.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility and full range of movement throughout the shift
- Ability to operate all electrical or mechanical devices adhering to all safety rules.
- Ability to maintain proper attitude, professionalism, and teamwork in areas of customer service and restaurant operations.
- Ability to tolerate cleaning solutions on a regular basis.
- Ability to lift 30 lb. regularly and 50 lb. occasionally
- Maintains strong personal image and uniform standards
- TABC License
- Texas Food Handlers permit